Part 126

It's finally the day when KE is going to be done with the government project. So today Jungkook is supposed to come home early. 

It's nearly eight in the night and dressed in a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt, Tae is busy checking all the arrangements he made for his husband. As his husband was working so hard for the past few weeks and today finally he is going to be free from his immense workload, Tae has decided to pamper his man with some surprises. 

Tae was in the bedroom when he heard the doorbell ringing and immediately his face lightened up like a thousand watt bulb, a big smile bloomed on his face. 

"Kookie is here!" He excitedly exclaimed and skipped out of their bedroom for the door. 

Tae reached the door of their apartment and opened it with the biggest smile on his face,

"Kookie you are home!" He chirped as he came face to face with his husband who was standing there with a tired yet charming smile on his face and a bouquet of fresh red roses in his hand. 

"Hi baby, missed me?" Jungkook said, his eyes shining in delight after seeing the love of his after a long tiring day. 

"Missed you so much" going tiptoes, Tae softly pecked Jungkook's lips, "welcome home Love" he said. 

Jungkook beamed even more hearing Tae's words, "pretty flowers for the prettiest Angel of this world" saying so he handed the bouquet making the boy's smile widened, pink hue spreading on his fluffy cheeks. 

Tae held the bouquet, "they are beautiful Kookie" he said only to get, "not more than you" this reply from his husband making his cheeks turn even more pink. He again tiptoed and this time pecked Jungkook's cheek and then held Jungkook's hand in his free hand and walked into their home. 

Once in the living room, he took Jungkook to the couch, "sit here Kookie, I'll get something to drink for you, you must be thirsty" he told the man and turning back was going to walk away but before he could take a step forward, a hand pulled him and he collided with a hard chest. He looked up only to feel his husband's arms circling his waist as a pair of warm lips fell on his. 

Jungkook pulled the boy closer by his waist and started kissing him, "you are right, I'm thirsty but not for any drink, for you, my love" he mumbled on Tae's lips and started sucking his husband's honey lips with occasional nips, urging Tae to part his lips and Grant him entry inside his honey cave. And Tae did so without a moment's delay,  he dropped the bouquet on the coffee table beside which they were standing, wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and parted his lips to let his husband explore his honey cave. 

Holding each other in their warm embrace, they kissed each long and deep, pouring all their longing in that kiss. 

They broke the kiss after a good five minutes and Jungkook hugged Tae closely with Tae's head on his chest over his heart while Tae too retreated his arms from Jungkook's neck and wrapped them around his torso and closed his eyes listening to his favorite music in the world, the heartbeats of his husband.