Part 53

It's evening, Jin is in kitchen. He's baking coconut cookies. Tae loves them and he told his Eomma that Jungkook too likes those cookies. So Jin is baking some so that he can send them to his sons.

Yes, sons. To him Jungkook is his son too. He has always liked that humble boy. And now after he married his son, knowing how nice and kind of a person he is, seeing how much the boy cares for his son Jin has come to love him as his own son.

His heart went out to Jungkook after knowing the sad truth, the poor boy has lost both of his parents on his birthday, how heartbreaking it must have been, how much he must have missed his parents, craved for their love. But not anymore, now Jin has taken him under his wings and he'll make sure that never again Jungkook misses a mother's love and warmth. He is here to provide the boy with all it.

Jin was was lost in his thoughts when he heard the door bell ringing. He didn't bother with it. Their butler was there he'll open the door and Namjoon too was sitting in the living room reading paper. So he'll receive the guest whoever it is.

Jin had just got the tray out of the oven when Namjoon came to kitchen.

"Umm... Jinnie" Namjoon started in a hesitant tone "you need to come with me."

"what is it Joonie?" Jin asked still not looking at the other guy.

"Please Jinnie you need to come with me." Namjoon almost pleaded.

Jin stopped whatever he was doing hearing the older guy's pleading tone. He looked at his husband who looked kinda nervous.

"Who could it be?" Jin thought puzzled after all it's not everyday that you can find the CEO of Kim Enterprises in a nervous state. Who caused it, Jin wondered. So he followed his husband to see who made his always confident husband nervous.

As Jin stepped in the living room and spotted the woman sitting on the couch, it finally dawned upon him why Namjoon seemed nervous. There's only one person who can make Kim Namjoon nervous.

And that person his none other than his mother-in-law, mother of Kim Seokjin, Mrs Kim Seokja.

Mrs Kim Seokja was sitting elegantly on the couch wearing a designer dress, her hair tied in a stylish bun, a pearl necklace adoring her neck looking all classy and charismatic. Though she is in her 70s, she looks not a day more than maybe 55. Her back straight, head high, there is something really intimidating about her.

Namjoon's relationship with his mother-in-law is kinda a strained. Mrs Kim had always held a grudge against him for making her son pregnant in the mere age of 20 and taking his chances of having a better future and maybe a better life partner. As if anyone can be better than Namjoon, he's the best. I dare you to tell Jin that he could've had a better husband than his Joonie. Trust me the next thing you'll be talking with is Seokjin's famous frypan and spatula.

Namjoon too isn't very fond his mother-in-law. True that he has always treated her with due respect, after all she is the mother of his Jinnie. But he could never forget the fact that Mrs Kim had actually advised Jin too abort Tae. Hell she had even taken Jin to the clinic too. Thank God Namjoon had reached there before the doctors could start procedure. That incident had never left his mind but because of Jin he had beared with her for all this year though time and again Mrs Kim has very subtly let him know that she doesn't really like him and sometimes she did it not so subtly too.

"Eomma!" Jin said and rushed to his mother "how are you? When did you return?" He hugged her.

Mrs Kim too hugged her son back and replied "I'm fine. I just returned two days back and thought I should visit you."