Part 54

The couple is still in each other's arms, still revelling in their passionate kiss. Tae is seating on Jungkook's lap, face flushed while the later is lovingly kissing his forehead. The couple was lost in their own world.

Suddenly Tae's phone rang, bringing them back to the reality. Tae took the phone from table and saw his Eomma calling.

He tried to get up from Jungkook's lap but the older tightened his arms around him not letting him get up. Tae looked at him questioningly, to which Jungkook shook his head as if asking him not to get up and pouted his lips trying to put on a puppy face like Tae does whenever he wants to get something. It actually seemed to work.

Tae silently laughed seeing his face, according to him the older looked too cute trying to pull a puppy face. He pinched his cheek which earned him a grin from the older. Nevertheless he didn't get up from Jungkook's lap, leaned on him and answered the call.

"Hello Taebear" came Jin's voice from the other end.

"H..hello E..Eomma" Tae's voice came out a little hoarse voice.

"Bub are you okay?" Jin asked concerned "why are sounding like that?"

Now what should Tae answer to this question, that his husband has kissed him to Oblivion, making him almost loose his voice. Obviously he can't say that to his Eomma, so tried he to make some excuse "aah.. umm... I fell asleep while studying and just woke up hearing my phone ringing, maybe that's why my voice came out like this. You don't need to worry Eomma, I'm okay" he somehow managed to say.

"Oh okay if you say so" Jin told him "how's Jungkook?"

Tae looked at the boy his Eomma asked about, only to find him smirking at him silently teasing him for his poor excuse. He glared at Jungkook and "Kookie is okay too" told his Eomma.

"Hmm that's good" Jin continued "actually I need to tell you something. Eomma is here."

"You mean halmoni?" Tae asked in a apprehensive tone. Jungkook looked at him, alarmed at his tone.

"Yes" came the reply "she wants to meet you and Jungkook that is the reason I'm calling you. You two need come here tomorrow, for dinner" Jin informed him.

"Eomma" Tae sounded unsure "are you sure it's a good idea?" he asked in a concerned tone. He is not unaware of the underlying tension between his appa and halmoni, though he doesn't really have an idea what is the reason for it but he knows his halmoni is not really fond of his father and for that matter even appa too seemed to be not much of a fan of her either, his Eomma always seems to be walking on eggshells whenever those two are present in the same place.

To tell you the truth, he too kinda feels unsettled in that old woman's presence. Well there is no doubt that she loves him but there is something really intimidating about her. Her eyes always seems to be judging everything around her. And he's not sure about making Jungkook meet her Just yet. He doesn't want Jungkook to face her judging ways.

"It will be okay bub" Jin assured his son "both me and your appa will be there, don't worry. You just make sure to reach here in time. You know right she doesn't like to wait."

"Hmm okay. We'll be there in time" Tae told him.

"Okay then, I'll hang up now, goodnight Taebear"

"Goodnight Eomma" Tae replied and Jin hung up the call.

Jungkook looked at the frowning face of the younger "what happened baby? You look worried, is everything okay with Eomma Appa?" he asked concerned.