Part 83

Because You and I are one
Because we might walk together in the same dream
Just like right now you by my side
You are making me smile
Let's go further than tomorrow that's longer than forever
I love you

The sun rose, bathing the whole world with it's bright rays, enlightening the whole world. A new morning of a new day, a new beginning. They say the morning indicates how the whole day will be and seeing this bright morning anyone will say the day is going to be bright as well. 

Through the gaps of curtains the bright sun rays reached to a golden haired sleeping Angel, kissing his beautiful face, making it glow brightly. The Angel is lying on the chest of his love, who has his arms wrapped around his Angel. Cocooned in his Love's warm and protective embrace the Angel is sleeping peacefully. 

Jungkook is staring at the angelic face of his love. He has woken up for sometime now. Like always he found Tae half sleeping on him, he smiled fondly at the sight. He slowly sat up and leaned on the headboard, without disturbing his Angel's sleep. He pulled Tae more into his chest and embraced him more tightly. He looked down at the sleeping face of his love and started memorizing every detail of that beautiful face, his doe eyes that are currently closed, long lashes falling on his rosy cheeks that become tomato when he blushes, the cute mole on his nose, his plump lips that are currently pouting in sleep. Jungkook can never get enough of that Angelic face, he felt like he can spend his whole day just by staring at that radiant face. 

Jungkook had no idea how long he was staring at the beautiful face of his husband when he felt him stirring. Tae stirred and dug his face more into Jungkook's chest as he was waking up. Jungkook smiled at this action of his, he ruffled the younger's hair. 

"Wake up my sleeping beauty, it's morning already" he said lovingly. 

Tae smiled hearing the pet name that Jungkook used and finally opened his eyes. He looked up only to find his most favorite eyes in the world staring at him holding all the love of the world in those two soulful eyes. 

"Good morning love" Jungkook said as he found Tae looking at him. 

"Good morning" Tae greeted back. "how did I reach here?" He asked as the last thing he remembered was crying in the park. 

"You slept in the park so I brought you here" Jungkook informed him. 

"Hmm" Tae hummed. And held Jungkook's hand in his and started playing with his fingers. 

"Baby?" 

"Umm"

"I want you to move in with me,in this room," Jungkook said to Tae. 

Tae stopped playing with Jungkook's fingers and looked up at him. "Move in with you?" He asked and Jungkook nodded his head. "yes move in, more like officially move into this room, will you?" Jungkook asked him. 

Jungkook noticed how a sad look crossed Tae's face, he was alarmed by it. He sat up properly and cupped Tae's face. 

"What happened baby? Why do you look sad? If you don't want to move in then you won't have to. I won't force you but please don't be sad" he told his husband. 

Tae was surprised hearing Jungkook's words, he looked into the older's eyes "no, I want to move in with you, officially move in" he hurriedly said. 

"Then why did you look sad?" Jungkook inquired, still worried as to why his baby was looking sad. 

Tae lowered his eyes "because I remembered something" he answered.