Part 101

After Hoseok's call, Namjoon had visited the couple in Jungkook's cabin. Another round of hugging and congratulating followed. Namjoon had informed Jin about their son's results who spoke with the boy through call, told him congratulations and also he told his son how happy he is and how proud he is feeling for his Taebear making the said boy smile brightly. 

After that the couple left for home. As they reached the parking lot, "go get your bag from your car" Jungkook told Tae. 

"Why?" Tae asked, "I'm going in my car, ain't I?" 

"No, you are coming with me" Jungkook informed him. 

"But Kookie what about my car?" 

"Let it be here. You can pick it up tomorrow before school. Today I'm not letting you drive after all the crying you did" 

"Oh, okay then I'll get my back"

Tae went and got his bag out of the car.  He took his phone out of the bag and placed the bag in the back seat and sat in the passenger's seat. The couple drove out of the KE for their home. 

Tae checked his phone and saw many missed calls from Hoseok. "Why did Hoseok hyung call me so many times?" He wondered loudly. 

"He called you to ask about Jimin, don't you remember he called me too" Jungkook said. 

"Oh, yes he called you too. But what about Jimin?" Tae asked. 

"Well just like you Jimin was also crying too much and Yoongi was panicking so Hobi called you to ask what happened to him" Jungkook informed Tae. 

"Oh that, Jimin got overwhelmed too. You know Kookie, he is really emotional and sensitive, he cries easily" Tae told Jungkook. 

"No wonder he is your best friend," Jungkook exclaimed. 

"What do you mean?" Tae narrowed his eyes at his husband, "I'm not that much emotional and sensitive" he argued. 

"Sure you are not" Jungkook said with a teasing smile and raised a brow at his adorable husband who smiled sheepishly, "okay, I admit I'm emotional and sensitive, but you still love me, don't you?" He sassily asked. 

"That I do, I love you my adorable Angel" Jungkook said with a voice full of love and adoration making Tae smile blissfully.

After driving for sometime Jungkook stopped the car at the side of the road and turned to Tae. 

"Baby I need to do something, I'll just be back in a few minutes. Please wait here for me, okay?" He said. 

"Hmm, okay" Tae nodded his head. 

Jungkook left the car and came back a few minutes later holding a box. He sat in the car and handed the box to Tae. Tae's eyes shone seeing the box, he opened it and sure enough he found chocolate truffles inside it. 

"Chocolates" he said excitedly, clapping his hands and Jungkook smiled seeing his childlike excitement. "But why are you giving me chocolates?" Tae asked him. 

"Because you did so well," Jungkook told him. 

"Aww thanks Kookie for these," Tae said and kissed his husband's cheek, making the man smile like a happy bunny. He picked one chocolate and put it in his mouth. "Umm Kookie it's yummy" he moaned out in delight, picking up another one he placed before Jungkook's lips, "here taste it" he told the man. Jungkook smiled and took a bite, "hmm it's good" he agreed. "Isn't it?" Tae said and put the remaining chocolate in his mouth.