Part 24

Jimin is sitting on the bench of the bus stand near his school, waiting for bus. Now you must be thinking why is he waiting for bus, when he's got a car? Well answer is his stupid car has a flat tire so he can't use it. And today his best too didn't came to school because he's visiting his parents. So Jimin can't ask him to drop him home. That's why he's sitting in this bus stand right now.

Lost in his thoughts he didn't notice a car stopping at the bus stand.

"Jimin..ah what are you doing here alone?" Jimin finally came back from his thoughts hearing the voice. He looked at the owner of the voice. His eyes widened seeing none other than his crush Min Yoongi standing in front of him.

"Y..Yoongi hyung! W..what are you doing h..here?" He asked & cursed himself mentally for stammering.

"I was passing from here & saw you. You tell me why are sitting here all alone?" Yoongi inquired.

"My car broke down. So I'm waiting for the bus to go home." The pink haired answered.

"Oh I see. Come I'll drop you home."

"No no hyung you don't need to bother. I'll go by the bus."

"I'm not leaving you alone here. Now come on get in the car." Yoongi told the younger boy sternly.

Jimin didn't argue anymore. He went & sat in the car.

While driving Jimin kept stealing glances from the guy driving the car. What he didn't know that Yoongi too kept stealing glances from him.

Yoongi saw Jimin looking at the ice cream shop by the road. So he stopped the car. Jimin looked questioningly at him.

"Let's go have some ice cream." Yoongi told him. Jimin smiled excitedly hearing this. Yoongi got down from the car & opened the door of Jimin's side. As Jimin too got down he held his hand & took him inside the shop. Jimin blushed looking at their joined hands.

They were sitting opposite to each other having ice cream. While eating Jimin kept glancing towards Yoongi more specifically at his lips. When Yoongi noticed it, he asked,

"Do you want it?"

Jimin almost choked hearing this "w.. what?" he asked surprised.

"My ice cream, you were looking at it.  Do want it?" The older asked.

"Ohh, ice cream. Ahh yes I want it. I want to taste your ice cream right." Jimin said.

"Here have it" Yoongi placed his spoon in front of the younger.

Jimin looked at Yoongi & opened his mouth. Yoongi fed him. "let me taste yours" he said.

Jimin too fed the older while blushing.

After their little unofficial ice cream date Yoongi dropped Jimin home.

"Hyung" Jimin called him before getting down "thanks for dropping me home & also for the ice cream." He said & kissed Yoongi's check & left from there. Leaving Yoongi behind with a wide grin on his face.

.........

Tae & Jungkook had spent the whole day at Kim Mansion. The whole day was spent in talking & laughing. Jin & Namjoon insisted the younger couple to stay the night with them. Tae too wanted to stay with his parents some more time. So the younger couple was staying the night in KM.