Part 41

Tae and Jungkook freshened up and changed their clothes. Jungkook was wearing a pair of faded blue denim jeans torn at knees, a black T-shirt tucked in it and faded blue denim shirt over it, buttons open.

Tae found his look quite hot "he always looks so good in casuals" he thought. He himself was wearing a dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a white striped oversized shirt over it. The buttons of the shirt open.

"How can he look both hot and cute at the same time?" Jungkook thought to himself.

As Tae saw they both are ready, "let's go Kookie, everyone must be waiting for us" he told the older.

"Yeah, just give me a minute" Jungkook said and went to his bag. Opening it, he got a camera out of it, "let's go" he said.

Tae looked at the object in the older's hand "Kookie you do photography?" he asked.

"Ahh.. it's just a hobby" Jungkook said shyly, rubbing his neck, something he does whenever he gets shy or embrass. Tae actually finds this habit of his quite cute.

"You know I want to do major in photography" Tae told him.

"Wow really! That's awesome, then you will be a professional photographer and I'll learn from you" Jungkook told him with a sincere smile.

Tae was going to say something when his phone rang. He saw it's Jimin. He received the call.

"Yeah chim"

"Hey Tae when are you guys coming down. We are waiting for you." Came Jimin's voice.

"We are coming" Tae told him.

"Hmm come soon, I'm starving" with this Jimin hangs up the calls.

"Let's go, they are waiting for us" Tae told the older. To which Jungkook nodded. Then left the room.

They reached the hotel's dinning hall. Here Hoseok waved at them from the table they were sitting. The couple reached the table, saw everyone was already seated. Once the couple settled in, they ordered their breakfast and had it while making small talks.

After breakfast, the youngsters left for the places they wanted to visit. Seojoon had already arranged an SUV for them. As they don't have much time they are going to visit two or three places. Before leaving they asked Minyoung to join them as well but she declined saying that she want to help her husband.

Hoseok was driving the car his girlfriend beside him, Jimin and Yoongi were in the middle row, while Jungkook and Tae sat in the back.

The first place they visited is Cheonjeyeon Falls, named “The Pond of God,” consists of three different waterfalls. Each is unique in its own way, but the second one is the most beautiful.  There is a clear path leading between all three waterfalls.

Jimin and Tae got very excited seeing falls. They dipped their feet in the water, playing with it. Even Soomin too joined them. Jungkook kept snapping photos from different angles, that place is like photographer's heaven. He took a lot of pictures of Tae. Well Tae does have a photogenic face you can't deny this fact. They later took group photos of themselves. Then Soomin suggested they should take couple photos too.

So first she and Hoseok got their photo taken. Not to mention the crazy couple did a lot of crazy poses too. Then came Tae and Jungkook. They took some good photos too. Even they took a photo Jungkook carrying Tae on his back. Obviously Park Soomin is the one to suggest that pose.