Different Kinda Guy AU (2)

SBI AU Again. Tommy is 16, Techno is 20, Wilbur is 20 (They twins), Philza is 32, Nikki is 20, Eret is 21, and Tubbo is of course 15. (Ranboo and Fundy are 19)

Waking up was difficult for Techno, as he didn't go to sleep until 4 am. It was probably around 11 am, which meant he had an hour before Phil busted in and ordered him to get up. Like the defiant person he was, Techno rolled out of bed to deny him the smug satisfaction.  

"Ow, fuck-" Techno moved his foot to see he stepped on his phone, and it made the sound like when you end a call. Oh shit, he thought, was I on the phone still.

He checked the call log, and as it was the nights before he had been in a call with Nikki. His cheeks flushed red against his sharp face, lips seperating in a self-provoked scowl. It wasn't really embarrassing to do such things, but embarrassing for him.

Mainly because the phone bill would be through the roof, and that meant Phil was gonna see it. Techno was agonizing over that conversation. I mean it wasn't a big deal was it? Just his brother's ex he was talking to at four in the morning. That didn't look bad at all. Not that if Wilbur found out, Techno was stronger than Wil, but the look on Philza Minecraft's face when it clicked out of context and that, "Ohhhh," followed by wheezing laughter.

Techno looked down at his flannel pjs and decided he didn't really wanna move today. Comfortable was comfortable, especially when it was freezing outside. School was cancelled due to a hail storm knocking out half the town's power grids. The Minecraft house wasn't hit, but Tommy always pranked Techno by sneaking in when he was asleep and opening his window wide. He did the opposite in the summer. Technoblade slid it shut and went to go bash his head in.

Tubbo hadn't been by in a while, probably by Nikki's request. Techno missed seeing the shaggy brown hair bobbing up and down the hallways hand his squeaky laughs. Tommy probably missed him a hell of a lot if Techno missed him at all. Maybe Tommy deserved a free pass for today. Techno put the nerf crossbow down and headed down to the kitchen.

Wilbur was strumming his guitar, a little rougher than he used to. He was oblivious to everyone else in the large room. Tommy was standing at the kitchen fridge, staring at the open freezer.

"Tommy I know you're trying to freeze me to death but if the food in there thaws Phil's gonna have a fit." 

"Oh shit, sorry." Tommy shook the fuzziness from his thoughts and shut it. Rubbing his eyes he yawned and opened the fridge himself for eggs, Techno shouldered Tommy aside.

"Dipshit!"

"Gremlin."

"Little fuck."

"Little troll."

"Noob."

"Potato-"

Phil stepped in between them right before Techno was about to smash an egg into Tommy's face. The older was tired, but looked ready for the day. He smirked and snagged the egg from Technoblade.

Wilbur came in and saw Phil throw an egg at Tommy, the yoke sliding down his shirt and onto the granite floor with a plop.

"What the fuck!" Tommy squealed, slipping on the slimy substance and smacking into kitchen island. Phil pushed back his ear to reveal a airpod.

"There I have bullied Tommy you happy now stream?" Phil said slyly, and shuffled out of the kitchen. Techno burst into laughter, grabbing another egg and breaking it into a frying pan.

"Egg boy." He muttered, Tommy grumbled and went off to change.

Later on in the day Techno streamed a little, bedwars of course. After maybe an hour a donation caught his eye.