Planning

FAU

Wil got up, tripping over his exhausted self. He motioned the necklace to Phil.

"I don't know where it came from but it wants Purpled." He said, stumbling against the wall to his father. Philza let out a frantic laugh, shifting the sleeping teenager against his neck. Wil dropped it over his head, and the necklace seemed to pulse in color.

"That's fucked up." Phil breathed. This was too weird, he was gonna take it off. The teen shifted slightly in his sleeping state as Phil tried to take it off. The string seemed to endlessly slip out of his fingers. It was impossible, and the substance seemed to shine as if it was smug about it.

Purpled felt the edges of his vision begin to fade into black, Ranboo starting to drift back into his memories. The enderman smiled a little as Purpled cried slightly.

"I don't wanna go."

"You have to, can you promise me something?" The enderman said, watching his brother nod frantically.

"Anything."

"Take care of yourself."

Purpled leaned against the wall, he was turning fourteen tomorrow. It didn't matter in the slightest, the league didn't celebrate such things. Maybe if he had a successful hit they'd buy him a drink.

Ponk had a different day at work, probably because he actually killed someone today. He was pacing around the small kitchen, running a sweaty hand through his hair over and over.

"Ponk you're giving men a cluster headache. It's your job, get the fuck over it."

"Language Purps."

"No fuck you."

"Purpled!" Ponk yelled, stopping in his tracks and turning to the younger. Purpled got a glass from the sink and filled it with alcohol. Grabbing a cloth he walked over to Ponk, "Sit down, I'll fix it."

Ponk sat at the table as Purpled pressed the dipped cloth to a cut on his face. He hissed, but the younger's face remained calm as stone. He ignored whatever Ponk said to him until it was finished.

And just like that Purpled set the glass down and picked up his crossbow, "I've got a hit, have a nice sleep."

Purpled sat up with a gasp, not that far as Phil still had arms around him. The older ran a soothing hand down his shoulder as Purpled rapidly breathed. Wil was in front of him, a tired smile on his face. The musician had blue on his face still, but it was lessened.

"I saw Ranboo." He said bluntly, before Phil helped him up. He felt stronger, he felt-

The beat of the sea heart was gone.

Purpled grinned widely, moving around both his hands. They worked fine, whatever was broken before had healed. Wait did that mean.

"Guys back up." Purpled ordered, they all got behind him. He snapped his fingers, and a array of staticky smoke blasted forward. It burned into the wall, with surprisingly force.

Ant leapt behind Philza, who had his wings spread out to hide his son from the blast. "Couldn't you have tested a small spell?"

The shadow put his hands at his sides, playfully swirling a cloud, "That used to be the small spell."

"Holy fucking shit." Ant said, not even bothering to censor himself, "Can you blow a hole in the roof?"

Purpled let the fog build at his feet, a comfortable feeling of warmth building. He just then noticed the pendant around his neck.