The end?

3rd Person POV

             Tommy laughed with a certain hysteria, as they all stood in the little obsidian bunker. Blood matted down his usually curled blonde hair, and it wasn't from an accident. It was from the battle for freedom that was destined to lose. Wilbur watched his younger friend laugh,

"Well boys, any last words?" Tommy's laughter sounded like a boom, and everyone who was able shivered. Wilbur felt terrible for the 16 year old, this isn't what he had wanted for Tommy. Not even to mention Tubbo-

               Wilbur's stomach did a flip and he finally faced the smaller teen. Tubbo's dyed blonde hair was a tainted orange now, a mix of blood and pigment. He was on his back, chest heaving for air. A stab wound punctured his upper right chest, and Wilbur could only think about how if it had been the side with his  heart.

               Niki had Tubbo's head on her lap as she gently tried to sooth him. Niki wasn't nearly as damaged as the boys, since she wasn't as high a target. A couple scrapes and bruises, from the dream team shoving her aside. They wanted Wilbur and Tommy, they were the targets. Tubbo, he was unfortunately in the wrong place.

                Fundy had enough of watching Tubbo slowly bleed to death, he rolled up his pastel blue sleeve and ripped it off. Shiny orange fur stuck out in its place. Fundy quickly balled it up and tossed it to Niki, "We have to fix him up or somebody is dying in this bunker," He said as he tossed his hat to the side, and sat on his knees next to Tubbo.

               Tubbo's eyes were glassy, but he was still aware of what was going on. Well sort of. Niki put more pressure around the wound, and Tubbo yelped and twisted away. His mind flickered in and out of a lucid dream.

"I don't know where Tommy is!" He shrieked, shrinking away from a blurry Sapnap. Sapnap was quiet, but undeterred in making him hurt more. "Sapnap stop! I swear! I swear!"

              Niki struggled against a small sob, and Wilbur bit his lip hard. Tommy put a dirty hand over his mouth, barely able to breath. Of course Tommy was Tommy, even in the darkest hour.

"Excuse me for a minute gentlemen." Tommy said quietly, stumbling out of the bunker. He quickly slumped against the coarse sewer walls, and vomited into the little underground water stream. His head pounded, and he retched even when there was nothing left in his stomach. It had to be a concussion, is what Tommy thought. A gift  of intense pain from Dream.

                Wilbur took a glance at Niki and Fundy, assuring them he'd be right back. He found Tommy barely able to hold himself above the ground with shaking arms as he let out a strangled gasp. Wilbur quickly dropped to his knees to catch him, arms snaking around Tommy's midsection. After a minute or two, Tommy finally sat back and was done. He shook uncontrollably, and Wilbur held onto him for a while. They were practically brothers after all. Tommy struggled to keep his teeth from chattering.

"D-d-amm gr-egreeen bass-tard." He choked out. Wilbur just nodded and rocked back and forth, with Tommy in his arms. "Probably a concussion,"

"No shit Sherlock." Tommy breathed, letting his eyes slide shut. 

"Tommy you have to stay awake until we get a healing potion. Please stay awake." Wibur swept his friend up in his arms and headed back into the bunker. BBH had accidentally hit Wilbur and Fundy with a healing potion during their escape. Wilbur was relatively fine now, the potion missed everyone else.

           Wilbur wondered if it was on purpose, a little message that said, "Look what you did Will," from Dream.

            Fundy helped Niki with Tubbo, who was fighting hard even when it was counterproductive. Eventually they had him pinned enough to keep him still. Niki closed the wound, and Tubbo slumped back. Niki carefully let go of Tubbo's arm, and watched him drift into sleep. Niki brushed her blood soaked hands on her jacket, and finally started to cry. Fundy embraced her and they both watched Wilbur bring Tommy in. Tommy was paler than usual, which was frightening in itself.

          Wilbur had the urge to tell Tommy how brave he was, but he knew Tommy would take it the wrong way and tell him some line along the root of, "I'm not a child dickhead." and it made Wilbur laugh to think about it. He set Tommy down by Tubbo, who appeared to be awake again for a minute or so.

"Will what are we going to do? They are going to find us, I can't run any farther." Tubbo croaked, and Niki just shushed him. Tubbo fell asleep again. Niki wiped her hair out of her face,  "Will what are we going to do?"

Niki stood up and crossed over to Wilbur, who had his fingers tucked under his chin. "Will?"

Wilbur's energy and power finally died, and his resistance to fear crumbled, "I don't know, it's over. We lost, I lost and now we are going to die because of it." Wilbur ran his hands through his hair, and let out a shaky breath. "This is the end."

               Niki brought Wilbur down to her height and kissed his forehead. His hands found hers and they stood there for a while.

               A minute or two passed and silence killed their spirits. Will and Niki sat next to each other, and Fundy checked on Tubbo. Tommy, without warning, shot up.

"It's not over yet lovebirds, I have an idea." 

Author's Note

Yay! My first one, I thought it'd be funny to start on  the end. Hope you enjoyed!