The Mind

His father stood with Sam at the front of the cabin. They were in the mountains somewhere. Tubbo wasn't really sure. He sort of knew what was going on. Someone wanted to hurt his Tommy, so Techno took them away. He could vaguely see the outline of his home in the distance below him. It was a comfort.

Sam told them they couldn't go outside anymore, and the lights went out right after dinner. Which was fine, he got to play an extra hard game of hide n seek.

Tommy was twiddling his thumbs by the fireplace, he had begun to act a little different lately. His voice carried across the room without any effort, and being in the same room with him made Tubbo's heartbeat audible in the back of his head slightly. It depended on Tommy's mood, sometimes loud, sometimes soft or not even existant.

Tubbo had asked Sam if he heard it too, just to make sure he wasn't crazy. He wasn't. Sam and his father heard it as well. The most noticeable change though was when Tommy got emotional or irritated more than usual.

His left eye would become a soft lime green, and his right a dulled violet. It frightened Tubbo slightly, but Tommy was his best friend.

He did miss Tommy's brother Wilbur. Wilbur used to read to him, occasionally Nikki joining them. He missed the stories Wil used to tell them when he slept over at the Minecraft's. Schlatt was nice in his own way, but a lot of things he said Tubbo didn't understand.

Tubbo heard the other day that Schlatt's parents were in lockdown at the capitol, and didn't even know Schlatt was missing. 

Fundy! Fundy was the best. He took Tubbo on tons of adventures. He also used to bake with him and Nikki. One person would always end up covered head to toe in flour.

"Techno, Philza's been-" Sam started, but they noticed Tubbo in the doorway and shut the door on him. Tubbo sighed, and went over to Tommy.

"Why won't they tell us anything?" Tubbo whined, cuddling up next to his friend.

"Because they think we have small minds. But we don't I'm very smart Tubbs." Tommy said jokingly. Tubbo curled up tighter and Tommy's head landed on his shoulder.

And that was all that was said.

THIS CHAPTER WAS MEANT TO BE SHORT!!! It's mainly formatted to give clues, so there you go.

I have more things to write today muahahaha