Pistons 6

Tommy probably drifted in and out of sleep a couple times. He wasn't keeping track or anything, but Tommy noticed. Wilbur came in sometimes, asking the same questions over and over.

Somehow, after all this, he actually wanted to tell him. Let everything spill out of his soul that had been building day after day. All the proud achievements he had done all the work he had-

Prove he wasn't useless. Prove he had a voice an effect on the world. Prove he was just as good as him, Techno, Tubbo...

And then he stayed silent, confused by his own thoughts. Tommy couldn't say anything because he thought it would be what Wil wanted.

Hell it was what Tommy wanted, or he wanted to get out. The blonde wasn't sure, he just wanted something...

Maybe he wanted to be back here. Always seemed to get brought back to Wilbur one point or another. And then he closed his eyes, Tommy saw things.

"Oh I heard there was a special place."

"I WANNA SEE WHITE FLAGS!"

"It was never meant to be."

"Tommy did we just lose?"

"Tubbo it's gonna be alright."

No it isn't , it never was. He can't breath he can't move. Blood trickles down his arms and laces his fingernails in crimson. Piston gears piercing his back.

"I promise this is gonna be worth it Tommy."

"Oh Tommy are you listening to me?"

"Tommy you are so brave."

"Pay attention Tommy I asked you something!"

"I'm brave..." He said weakly, dazed eyes finding Wil's brown ones. A small smile met him, it looked warm...

He still felt cold.

In fact Tommy felt sort of fuzzy too, probably blood loss. The back of his knee throbbed, whatever muscle it hit wasn't responsive.

"There's a difference between bravery and incompetence ." Wilbur breathed, "Now how do I get in contact with JSchlatt?"

"Having problems doing that yourself?" Tommy puffed, "I thought you were supposed to be the best of us. Your father thought so-"

Tommy was almost grateful for the punch that burned through his jawline, it woke him up a little.

"My father was an arrogant fool who only ever saw the best in people and that made him weak."

"Your father was a good person-"

"GOOD PEOPLE DONT EXIST!" He yelled, Tommy winced. Wilbur held his gaze, forcing the blonde to look at him.

"Tommy in this world you either are a god or belittled by one. And when people like you aren't one you better either start acting like one or pray."

"And you think you are one? Wilbur come on-"

Tommy felt his frantic laugh cut short. Wil lifted him up, forcing Tommy to stand on his own. The blonde yelped, his airway blocked by a hand.

"Wil-"

"Tommy I don't have to be a god as in immortal, no matter what I will always be above you and the rest of them. You never were supposed to do or be anything to me other than a pawn and you better believe it's gonna stay that way Tommy."

He fell to the floor quickly, coughing in air. The door shut as quickly as it had opened.

Why the hell... why the hell did Tommy even try? Curling his good leg to his chest , Tommy breathed rapidly. His heartbeat sounded loudly in his ears.

Until Tommy heard a crash from outside.

———————————————————————-

Techno swung his axe, barely missing Fundy's chin. The ginger stumbled back, hands up. "You got me you got me you got me I surrender."

The killing blow didn't come, and he let out a shaky breath. The blade was steady under his chin, and Fundy tried not to think about it.

"Hello Fundy, I figured if they would send anyone here I'd be you. Nimble little fox boy." Wil laughed, ducking under Technoblade's arm and reaching for Fundy's. He took a sidestep away from the grasp.

"Well i am your blood, doesn't mean I care for it."

The sharp glint of a dagger caught his eye. "Here's what's gonna happen Fundy-"

"Where's Tommy?" He blurted, Wilbur held in a laugh.

"Busy thinking in my room."

"You are such a-"

He yelled, before covering the fresh cut on his arm with a couple fingers. Wil smirked.

"You are going to get Schlatt to meet me. To open trades and communicate. If not... I'll just kill Tommy that was the only reason he's-"

"FINE!" Fundy screeched, "Just don't kill him!"

Wilbur gestured with his fingertip, "Better get going.."

Little did he know Fundy smiled on the way out, letting out a victorious and slightly insane laugh just like his father.

"Schlatt, I know where Tommy is."

Hehehe, another?