A happy reunion

HsN, yeah we staying put tonight.

Phil awoke with a jolt, eyes open in a sudden panic. It was dark, a rusting roof covering his view of the sun. One of his arms was weighed down by something heavy and warm.

Philza craned his neck slightly, seeing Tommy's grip on him. The older wiggled his fingers to let Tommy know he was awake. When the one in the red shirt noticed he sat up in shock, and Phil could see the braided hair on the side of his face.

"Phil?"

"Hi mate..." He whispered, "Where am I?"

Tommy looked like he was about to choke on every word, but he powered through, "A warehouse with the rebellion. I should go get Wil-"

"No stay," Phil squeezed his arm, "I missed you."

Tommy nodded silently, before laying back down the way he was before. Those blue eyes looked around the room everywhere, almost trying to pick out his family.

Wil was farther away, hunched over a table next to Nikki. They were looking over something important, and Nikki shot up with notes to take to someone else. Wil stood proudly in his spot, a small smile as he scanned the warehouse.

Not a sound was heard except his light jog straight over to Philza and sitting right next to him on the floor. The older grit his teeth, Wil pulling him into a tight hug.

"Wil relax!" Tommy blurted. The brunette instantly fell back onto his knees sitting next to them. Phil reached up an arm, tracing it through Wil's light hair.

"You guys look good, they suit you- Wait a second where's Ranboo?"

There was a lower grumble from behind them, looking up at a rack they all say Ranboo there. He waved, legs dangling.

"Heya Phil, you look old."

He burst in a laugh, "Fuck you get down here right now!"

The lanky team jumped down, "Old and hostile."

"His name is Philza Minecraft and he is quite old." Tommy and Wilbur sang, Phil shushed them.

"Ranboo thanks for grabbing me by the way."

He shifted on his feet awkwardly, "Yeah that wasn't me. It was him, the guy in the blue jacket dammit I forget the name." Ranboo pointed.

Quackity stood with an injured George leaning on a crate next to him. His small frame cut a sharp image out of the dull atmosphere. There was only slightly different things about him. Claw marks on the back of his jacket from some kind of rabid animal,  the thin bandage over his wrist.

"Oy Quackity!" Wil shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth.  The ravenette noticed, walking over at a brisk pace. The facial features remained stoic and concentrated.

"How ya feeling?"

"Good, thanks for saving me."

Quackity's thin lips formed a smile, "No problem, has anyone seen Schlatt?"

Ranboo nodded, "I mean he's already staring at us from over there."

The Mexican felt himself shrink as he turned around. There Schlatt was, looking at him accusingly from the same table Wil had been at. He sighed, "I better deal with that."

"Good luck mate." Phil encouraged.

Schlatt watched his companion of the last year or so walk right up to him with his arms crossed.

"Well?" The shorter snapped, "Get on with it."

"Get on with what?"

"Oh come on that trick only worked the first four times." Quackity eye rolled.

Schlatt puffed, "Fine, what the fuck do you think you were doing we were in the middle of a fight!"

"Winning it for you. They needed Philza, we needed Philza. I got Philza and brought him hereza."

"Well I hate to break it to ya Quacks but not Dream Team has god damn proof you live and I'm sure this is gonna be a lot harder."

"I can handle myself, what the heck is wrong with your wrist?"

Quackity grabbed onto his arm, pulling it over to him. Schlatt winced as he ran a finger over the reddened skin. "What do you think dumbass?"

"I think you're a grumpy because you missed me." Quackity smirked, wrapping the arm around himself. Schlatt sighed in defeat.

"Yeah, I did."

Techno ignored everything Punz was saying to him and locked onto his target.  Phil let out an unexpecting yelp, the pink haired pulled the blonde against him tight. Once the shock wore off Phil let his head rest on Technoblade's shoulder.

"Took you long enough."