Pistons 4

Whelp I write and write lol

Manburg was gaining confidence massively, which was worrisome to countries like the Dream SMP, the Badlands, and Pogtopia. After tedious days of fighting off guardians they had the only supply of those precious blue shards. They began construction of a railway system between parts of their growing country, and everything seemed to be going perfectly.

All thanks to the loud mouth blonde who got fed up with being treated like shit. Heck if he had stayed, Manburg could have fallen. Schlatt and Quackity would have fallen out eventually.

The whole mishap even lead to Tommy becoming more humble of a person, though at times he was still very loud. The teen made it clear he was grateful for what he had.

(Don't be upset I'm making Tubbo a bad guy. This isn't canon if you haven't noticed lol)

"Dream they are growing to fast, and I know you dislike that as much as I do. You sold us out, but I think we have a trade that could end both of our problems." The man in the torn coat said. His light brown hair was covering those deceitful brown eyes. The smile of insanity was almost loud, even without noise.

A man in a green hoodie smiled, his bone white mask shining in the moonlight. "Manburg is too out of control, if you can fix that I'll get you whatever you want."

"Gimme Tommy, and that solves both our problems." The poet raised a hand to the skyline, tracing the edge of Manburg with his finger. "They care about him, whatever you want from they will comply. As long as we don't kill him of course."

"Wil they think you're insane." Dream shouted, before his smile formed under his mask.

"I like insane."
————————————————————————
Tommy as always rose to the sound of Quackity singing, the voice of the proud Mexican piercing the walls of the White House. Unlike Schlatt and Tommy, he was an early riser. Tubbo was too-

No, no more thoughts of him. He changed, became colder than meets the eye. The Tubbo Tommy knew was lost. His Tubbo was no more.

He heard the creaking of boards as Schlatt got up in the room next to his, letting out a guttural groan. Tommy snickered and pushed the covers off himself, the cold fall air from the window sending goose bumps up his legs. The young blonde pushed open his dresser, and pulled out a pair of black sweat pants and a grey tank top. It was some of Schlatt's old stuff, but he didn't mind.

Speaking of the president he knocked on the door just as Tommy finished changing,  brown hair a mess from sleeping and a permanent tired look on his face.

"I'm gonna kill that guy if he keeps this up I can't stand it." Schlatt mumbled, rubbing his face with one hand as he turned around. The blonde followed him down the stairs into the hallway.

And there Quackity was, in the kitchen making eggs. Schlatt went right for the coffee.

"How'd you sleep?" Quackity grinned, earning a playful shove from the brunette.

"I hate you."

"Aw..."

Tommy watched them bicker with a grin. After a while they exhausted themselves and sat down next to him. Schlatt, as he had been doing, asked Tommy for his day plan.

"Well Karl wants to learn about the nether, so I'm taking him blaze hunting so I can work on my combat." Tommy shrugged, his fork clinking against the plate. Schalttt ruffled his hair playfully.

"We'll be careful, and don't overwork yourself."

"Same goes to you." Tommy shot back.

Both had an issue on knowing when to quit, as was painfully obvious. Schlatt worked until two am and Tommy trained until he dropped. They used their new dynamic to limit each other.

"Quit at two hours?" Schlatt asked, an offer of concern.

"Go to sleep tonight before midnight and we got a deal." Tommy grinned, before hopping off the chair and over to his jacket. It was a burgundy and black, which fitted his lanky form nicely.

"You drive a hard bargain, but deal." Schlatt said, watching Tommy flip him off playfully as he went out the door.

Karl was sitting by the portal, looking a little distracted but otherwise fine. His eyes wandered to the home he shared with Sapnap.

He couldn't believe he was doing this...

"Ayyy big K! You ready?" Tommy came up the black stone stairs with that same grin. Karl swallowed hard and nodded. There was a comfortable silence as the purple of the portal swirled over them.

The nether was dead hot, and Karl felt it did nothing to ease his churning stomach. They began the walk to the fortress.

I mean Tommy had to exhaust himself a little first, Sapnap wouldn't get here for another ten minutes. They killed blaze after blaze, the energetic teen swinging his sword strategically. The creatures were soon a pile of rods, Karl began to pile them up as Tommy kept going.

"Hey lemme know when we've been here an hour." Tommy asked, and Karl nodded.

When he realized Sapnap was gonna be late one hour turned into two. Tommy's face glistened with sweat, as he bent down with a hand on the wall.

"Karl what time is it?"

"Shoot Tommy I'm sorry-"

"Mate it's fine if we went over, don't worry about it."

Karl bit his lip, watching a white bandana sneak up behind the blonde. Tommy frowned, "Really man it's alright."

"He's sorry for this Tommy." Sapnap growled before jumping the younger. Tommy hastily raised a sword feeling Sapnap slowly push it downwards.

The teen kicked him hard in the gut, before rolling to his left and sprinting.

Tommy was inches from the portal when an arrow hurried into his leg. The tip must have been dipped, because he felt his conscious fading. Before he did he caught the outline of the archer that shot him.

"T-Tubbo?"