The Pier

I don't know how long I'm staying in this au but I had an idea to turn DSMP into subway surfers I might do that.

Tommy collapsed, catching himself on a barrel that smelled of oily fish. This Karl guy, put a hand on his back. It was soothing, ever so slightly. Made the funny feeling in his gut a little softer.

"Hey it's alright, listen we can protect you here you're safe-"

A series of wooden thumps, Techno fell over with a groan. People rushed to help him, ignoring the green marker on his face. Ranboo held onto a banister, panting.

Wilbur stood really still, looking back from where they had came. His red beanie was off, fingers running over the wool over and over.

Tommy winced as the cold misty breeze grazed his cuts, turning around and bracing his back against the wood container he spoke.

"Who are all these people?"

Karl pushed his goggles up, mask down in a grin, "Welcome to the rebellion."

Nikki threw her arms around a short brunette, "George thank god!"

He looked a little awkward under the attention, but hugged her back anyway. The red mark on his small face had a scar running through it, looked fresh.

Introduction to George Notfound
5"3 and 140 Ibs
17 years old

"I didn't see you get out I was really hoping you did."

"I'm alright, George Dream is really close to finding out Quackity is-"

Wilbur's head snapped up, "Wait a second Dream doesn't know?"

The two nodded, "Quackity faked his death years ago."

Wil groaned, which quickly turned into a laugh, "Why the hell don't I know anything!"

Techno was patched up fairly quickly, though he was uneasy from running like that. He followed everyone into a tent, which looked rather barren and musty from the outside. Inside it was packed with people, and he felt out of place.

It was all red, all hiders. Though none seemed bothered by his presence. Still it was unnerving, usually when they met new people  Phil would have his arm looped through his.

It hit like a bus, "Phil..."

The short, neat, strange, loving, loyal Philza. Now dead in a pool house, another rotting corpse until maintenance came by and cleaned up the game zone. Or those bastards could have hidden it and no one would find him. Techno really wanted to go back, at least to receive the token...

Oh god, they just lost so many identities. Including one he gave to Phil to keep safe. God fucking dammit, why'd it have to be Phil? His eyes were drawn to Phil's bag on Nikki's shoulder.

"Hey Nikki uh..."

"Oh yeah of course I totally forgot I had it on me! Please feel free to take a minute with the others, Philza was a good guy-" She started with a red face, Technoblade coughed to cut her off.

"Wil, Tommy, Ranboo get over here."

They ended up sitting at the very edge of the tent, and Tommy could feel the thick sheet against his back as they all crammed into a table. Ranboo had his head on the table, red and green eyes blinking rapidly.

"God I'd kill for a nap- wrong choice of words. What is it Techno?"

The seeker sighed, holding up the bag. "Alright first off if it escaped your notice Philza is dead. Second off I know he carried like everyone's shit so we gotta go through it."