A couple nights

Alright so I made the decision last night that I was going to write more for Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Techno, and Phil for the FAU. But then I had a dream last night that Quackity tried to kill me. Some of my wattpad friends were in it too. Would you guys like to see that written out? Anyway here's some more Schlatt and Quackity.

It had been a week since the incident in the nether. His parents were still in the capital, and the Schlatt house was sealed off for the rest of the world. The nether portal had been broken as well, and it burdened Schlatt to see it go.

Not as much as it bothered Quackity though, he was a little claustrophobic. They couldn't go outside, and it seemed the Mexican was rather against that idea. Slowly over the week Schlatt learned more about his friend, it came randomly. Sometimes they would be talking at breakfast and Quackity would bring up the large bay that he used to swim at.

There were moments like that where Quackity looked happy, and then there were moments that weren't so fine.

Nights were probably the worst. 

Schlatt had originally given Quackity the guestroom, but it was becoming apparent that wasn't gonna work.

Quackity waved to Schlatt as he shut the door of Quackity's room. He sighed, and had a look around.  It was... it was huge! A lot bigger than what he was used to. Yet again, ever since Dream took over Mexican L'manburg he hadn't been living the be-

Quackity let out a whimper and shut his eyes. As soon as he did he could see it again,

all of it.

The screaming, the fire, the borders slowly and slowly filling with obsidian. Dream had been using weapons to keep them from fighting back as he enveloped the small city into darkness. Quackity was in the small hut his family shared when the attack started.

He remembered...

HE REMEMBERED DAMMIT MAKE IT STOP!

Quackity barely had his eyes open before tears spilled out. He choked back a cry, and sat up. The nausea and guilt was building up in his stomach. He got up, bare feet against the soft gray carpet. He was in something of Schlatt's that didn't fit him anymore. Blue sweatpants that he had to roll up the bottoms of, and a white tank top. He shivered and paced back and forth. 

Maybe he should run, this wasn't his place. Schlatt was nice and all, but he was a burden. A fucking orphan, who would want him here? 

Quackity slipped through the door, sniffling slightly. He turned the corner, into the kitchens. There had to be a door here-

"Hey. You alright?" Schlatt was sitting on the countertop, a bowl of cereal in his hands. 

"Dude it's 1 am! What the fuck!" Quackity laughed, he relaxed a little. For a second he forgot about everything. Schlatt flipped him off, and through a waffle shaped piece of cereal at him. The man crunched for a minute, "What are you doing here?" Schlatt set his bowl down and dropped onto his feet. He towered over Quackity, and the smaller swallowed hard. The taller smiled softly at him, before placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I know that look, was it a-" Schlatt started, but he was interrupted as Quackity wrapped his arms around his waist and burrowed into Schlatt's chest. The brunette stood in shock for a moment, before letting his arm droop around his new friend.

Maybe more than new friend.

Schlatt was getting ready for bed as he usually does. He liked to have everything ready for when he got out of the shower. Blanket shifted just so he could creep under it and go straight to sleep. Glass of water half full on the nightstand. 

He heard his door open as a slightly damp Quackity bounced through the door. His black hair almost covering his eyes, and his handy beanie covering the unbrushed the hair. He had on another pair of sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. Man he really liked the color blue. A little strange.

"Heh," Quackity gestured to Schlatt's amazingly neat room, "It's like living with a serial killer."

"Fuck you! And are you seriously not gonna fix that?" Schlatt caught his arm and pulled Quackity over to the mirror, "Tell me what's wrong with that."

Quackity giggled and shrugged, "I think I look hot- OW SCHLATT!" Quackity screeched as Schlatt yanked a comb through his hair. It immediately flattened against his cheekbone. The taller let go grinning ear to ear as he walked over to the bathroom.

"That hurt like a mother fucker." Quackity cursed as Schlatt broke out into laughter. He bent over for a second trying to stop his giggles. "What are you doing?"

"Taking a shower." 

"Want company?" Quackity flirted as he flopped back on Schlatt's bed. The brunette laughed.

"You little whore!" Schlatt joked, shutting the door in a mock anger. He could hear Quackity's cute high pitched laughter from the other side.

The hot water hit him like a sucker punch. Did he just think cute? He laughed to himself. God that was so gay.

And he wasn't sure he gave a fuck if it was.

When he came out of the bathroom the lights were off, a single candle by the bed. Quackity was on the side facing closest to the door, staring at the wall. His feet hung off the bed, swinging side to side. Schlatt went to his side that was by the window, and got under the covers. Quackity slipped out of his trance as Schlatt talked.

"You know there isn't a way for Dream to know you're here right?" Schlatt found his friend's hand and squeezed it. Quackity nodded silently as he slinked under the blankets. 

"I'm just sorry that you got dragged into this." Quackity rolled onto his side to face Schlatt. They were so close the raven haired teen could feel his hot breath against his face. 

"Quackity I'm not going to abandon you. This may be bigger than both of us, but we don't have to act like it is." Schlatt pulled Quackity closer, the smaller's back against his chest. Neither pulled away. 

"Promise?"

"Promise."

And after they stopped talking, Quackity could feel Schlatt's heartbeat against his back. As both hearts linked together, they fell asleep.