Where the 4th wall broke in my drafts

This is all from drafts :D

Ranboo let out a sob, curling up on the cool obsidian floor. It only took a moment to split his voices in two.

Ranboo we love you it's okay!

YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!

Tommy's coming he will help you!

TUBBO HATES YOU! MICHAEL IS DEAD!

The voices started to go into a frenzy.

MODS BAN

BAN HAMMER

....

Author donated 1,000 bits, :popza: nice shirt it matches the weather today.

He broke into laughter as the notification noise rang through his head. The communication device on his arm blared with messages.

Technoblade: I concur, nice shirt.

Niahchu: <3

Tommy: BIG MAN GOT STYLE

Tubbo: Benson says hello

———————————————————————-

Techno leaped to the next island from his bridge. The player screamed as he embedded a sword in their back. He quickly looted them, throwing the better helmet on.

Two players left, he gripped the handle tight. The bright green words glowed in the sky, casting a grassy aura around him. Middle had been refilled.

Feather falling muffled his fall as he jumped down, potion of harming in hand. The last player seemed to stay on a far out island.

He opened a chest.

Zip

Oh shit.

Time stopped as he felt the tip of a diamond sword at his head, someone let out a frustrated cry.

"Bruuuhhhhh." A ghostly spectator popped up in front of him, "You died."

"I guess I did."

She shook her head, "No no no, I need plot fix it."

He blinked, "Huh?"

"JUST DODGE I NEED LORE!"

"Fineeeeee."

Victory, insanity mode.

"I think I'm the insane one here actually." Techno grumbled, stepping  off the playing field.