Sleepy Bois 1

A little backstory on this story... AU where the sleepy bois are a family. Probably gonna do more with them later on too.

Tommy was spread out on the couch in the living room, a single arm over his face. Wil thought he was probably asleep. It wasn't too late in the day, maybe 6 o'clock. Tommy wasn't often tired though, and this was a little worrisome for Wil. Yet again, anything Tommy did off pattern worried Wil.

Tommy tended to go off pattern at his own fancy.

Technoblade shifted the bag of groceries to his hip, and used a hand to turn the keys in the door lock. A potato threatened to spill out of the top.

"Techno gimmie the bag-" Phil laughed.

"No."

"Keys?"

"Technoblade never needs assistance." He announced, pushing the door open with his boot, "LET'S GO! POG!" Phil laughed and followed him in. Wil walked in and out of the kitchen, passing through the doorway to the living room.

Tommy heard the door kick open and nearly had a heart attack, he flung upward in a flurry of swears. His dreams were shaky enough, he did not need this. 

Tommy stayed there for a second, waiting for his heartbeat to slow. He could practically hear it in his ears. He wiped his sweaty palms on his shorts and got up. Tommy's legs were a little wobbly, but he walked with such confidence it wasn't noticeable.

Wil emptied the dishwasher, and gave Techno a cocky smile.

"Tommy's gonna be so pissed-"

"FUCK YOU TECHNO!" Tommy shouted as he strides into the kitchen. Everyone laughed, minus Wil. He knew that must have scared the shit out of Tommy. Considering his history...

Tommy didn't always live with Wilbur, Phil, and Techno.

Wil wrestled the materials he needed from Techno, and began to cook. Wilbur quite liked cooking, it was precise. Phil sat sat down at the table, and pulled out his phone.

Nothing out of the ordinary for Phil, just a couple messages from Minecraft Youtubers about a fictional universe. He got on the phone with Nikki, who was having some technical issues with her stream. It didn't matter who you were, if you had a question about Minecraft, you call Phil.

"Hey Wil?" 

"What Phil," Wil turned around to be blinded by the flash on Phil's phone. That same ecstatic laugh echoed in the kitchen.

"What the hell Phil!" Wil exclaimed, rubbing his eyes.

"Nikki wanted to see you! What was I supposed to do?" Phil nudged his arm playfully. Wil blushed ferociously, but stayed silent and went back to cooking. Phil left the kitchen, bumping into Tommy on the way out. Tommy had thrown a red hoodie on, and looked rather pale. Phil stopped him for a second, and the father instincts kicked in.

"Hey Tommy you don't look too good. You feeling alright?"

Tommy stuttered a little, "Yeah Phil I feel fine! Techno, scared me that's all."

"You sure? Seriously go lay down or something you look tired."

"What do you think I was doing before Techno kicked the door down?" Tommy joked, "Seriously Phil I'm fine though!" 

Phil didn't buy it, but Tommy shoved past him into the kitchen. Phil left him alone for the moment, but he was definitely gonna badger him later. Techno whooped from the other room, probably watching a Twitch stream. Phil went to check on him, glancing warily back at the kitchen doorway.

Tommy made sure to make his steps light and quiet as he entered the kitchen. Wil sang a little to himself, bouncing slightly as he shifted between two pots. Tommy planned on just watching him for a bit, being around Wil always helped him calm down. More so on days like these.

Wil jumped when a floorboard creaked behind him, it was Tommy. He was in his old red sweatshirt, and holding his arm awkwardly. "Sorry, dammit I was trying to be quiet. Sorry sorrry"

"Tommy what's with you today? Is it one of those days?" Wilbur's voice was soft and comforting. Tommy just silently nodded, and Wil embraced him. It was a rare occasion when Tommy felt such things, he was scared to be abandoned, again.

Tommy had asked Wil early on what he thought of him, in a state of denial he claimed Wil just put on a show.

But they were brothers now, and brothers never put on a show. Wil held Tommy close for a while. The child shook rapidly, an uncontrollable surge of fear coursing through him. Tommy knew it was probably irrational, but he couldn't help it. Wil steadied him  though, an arm around his back running smooth circles with his fingers. He took deep breaths, until his heart rate slowed.

And when Wilbur felt it he smiled, it always felt good to know Tommy trusted him. To know Tommy loved having him around.

Well life was always fine before Tommy was part of the family, but once he set foot in the doorway Wil thought he fit in perfectly. It made the household a healthy dose of chaotic, but also well mannered and chill.

Tommy helped Wil finish up in the kitchen, his jolly mood already returning. They joked and playfully nudged around the room. Tommy laughed until his chest ached.

Phil waited until Techno had released his grip on the television remote before quickly snatching it up. Techno's smile dropped in mock sadness.

"But they were just getting to the anatomy of potatoes!"

Phil pulled him up by the arm and shoved him toward the kitchen.

They ate, and ended up in the living room watching a movie. Tommy flicked popcorn at Techno, who automatically swatted it Wil or Phil. Soon it got dark, and the boys drifted off into sleep. Phil was the last one awake, with Techno's head snoring softly behind him. He glanced at his boys and smiled.

Wil and Tommy were on the other sofa, with Tommy wrapped protectively under Wilbur's arms. It was as he thought it would be long ago, when he first brought Tommy home. Tommy was the piece of the puzzle needed to round Wil and Techno out.

He smiled to himself as the sleepy feeling inside of him broke into reality, and the last of the sleepy boys was asleep.

Ashie: Hey yal! So glad to have some time to write. Hope everyone is doing well. Is anyone good at drawing in the comments? Hit me up if you are! Anyway upvotes are appreciated, I really like getting my stories out to the world especially in trying times. If any of you at all ever need support I'm always here. Goodnight, fly high.