Wanderers

In Fundy's opinion, this was extremely awkward. This man, Ponk, watched as the venom fizzled under the potions effects. Purpled didn't make a sound, just staring at him. Fundy was sure that bite hurt, but he said nothing as the poison evaporated, leaving a scabbed over wound. Ponk shifted awkwardly.

"So how you been?" Ponk asked, Purpled rolled his eyes.

"Fantastic." He answered, gingerly getting up. He was a little dizzy, but he had a job to do damn it. He faltered a little bit, closing his eyes for a solid ten seconds. Fundy noticed that when he did a faint outline of a tattoo formed on his arm. Ranboo seemed to notice as well. His eyebrows knitted together.

"Purpled have you been glamouring yourself?" Ranboo stepped in front of Purpled. He was at least a foot taller than everyone, and gave a intimidating glace. Ponk seemed to be as confused as Fundy.

"Glamour?" They said in unison. Ranboo didn't break eye contact.

"Stop staring at me." He mumbled, Ranboo continued to stare at him.

"Stop glamouring I know I don't remember as well as you but I do remember you can't hold eye contact while glamouring... aha." Ranboo said, watching as the blonde's skin shifted.

Fundy was a little amazed. He had a lot more scars than he thought, and a tattoo of a smoking emerald on his arm. It was small, but Fundy knew what it meant.

Mercenary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity landed next to the tree they hid their iron armor, the sour taste of chorus fruit in between his teeth. He panicked, heart skipping every two beats. Where did Schlatt land?

A groan from behind him answered that. Quackity let out relieved sigh and dropped next to Schlatt, who was laying in the messy grass. He reached for Quackity's chin, and Quackity leaned into his touch.

"Hey, what happened?" Schlatt asked, almost in a daze as he laid there with his boyfriend sitting next to him. Quackity had a large purple bruise across the left side of his face, and the same eye was blackened.

"I don't know how you did it, but you got Fundy the rest of the way out. Also my boyfriend did some heroic shit."

Quackity let JSchlatt process that as he threw on the iron armor. They didn't have any weapons, but it was something. Schlatt wasn't looking too fight ready, so that would fall to him.

Quackity was okay with that, at least he was being useful. Schlatt got up, leaning on a tree and heavily clutching his chest.

"Heroic eh? Sounds like me for sure." He joked. Quackity grinned, glad to finally see the fire back in him. There was a moment of peace they shared, before hearing something.

Well more Schlatt heard it, his ram horns making him bristle at every noise. What would they do next? Just start back the way they came? 

I mean they didn't have a plan past this, hell this wasn't even part of Quackity's original plan. It was improvised, which luckily they had experience at by now.

Schlatt had to stop a couple times, and it made Quackity's heart drop into his stomach. Was he going to have a heart attack or something? Quackity wanted to go slow, but knew they had to move.

Whatever the hell was going on with Schlatt is gonna have to wait. Hopefully that would be taken care of  soon. It was only like a days ride from Schlatt's home, they could get home and call for help. Maybe Wilbur Suit was already on his way here.

Quackity was really hopeful for that, he wasn't confident without weapons and having to protect his partner.

Schlatt felt quite sluggish, like a hangover. His brain was functioning slower, but he felt awake. They walked for almost the entire day, he felt the warm sun on his back. Quackity helped him along for the next couple hours. Once they got to the edge of the forest he felt instant relief.

"Oh my fucking god am I looking forward to sleeping for a week straight." Schlatt breathed.

"I can almost taste the semi permanent morning breath." Quackity rolled his eyes, making Schlatt laugh.

There was something large in the distance, almost looked like a large moving cube. What is that?

"Wait a second. That's an army. The SMP army!" Schlatt giddily jumped a little, Quackity broke into a grin.

"Wait a second thought, why are they here?"

The shouts of pillagers sounded behind them. They were in the middle of a battle! Quackity urgently yanked Schlatt's hand.

"RUN!" He shouted, taking off with Schlatt as fast as possible when arrows started hailing from the sky.