Doubt part two kinda

Unknown POV

It had been too long. He should have been back, hell I'm pretty sure we never even agreed on the leaving part. Yet again other than body block the door how was I gonna stop him?

Probably dead, my heart sunk.

The window to my left was suddenly lifted open, and a figure rolled onto the floor. The blue beanie was recognizable enough, and I nearly threw up.

Hey happiness and fear mixed makes me queasy, fuck off if you don't.

"Uh, help."

———————————————————————-
Third person POV

Quackity felt arms pull him backwards onto a rug, wincing as his friend tore the shredded pant leg off.

"What the hell happened! Where were you?!" His friend ordered, pulling out the bottle of disinfectant they had hidden under the couch.  Quackity found himself laughing a little in shock.

"Well for starters I ran into the rebellion- FUCK!" He hissed, "Why do you gotta fucking rub it in!"

"Well for starters what bit you!?" He asked, tying off a bandage right around the bite.

"Dog, seeker hound. There's someone patrolling by the Highschool." Quackity strained, dark eyes glazing over with mischief.

"Miss me Schlatt?"

Before a response could even be formed Quackity pulled him closer by the shirt and kissed him. It was short and sweet, but both were left gasping for air.

Quackity ran his hands over the side of Schlatt's face.

"You are so easy to fluster."

"Well stop almost dying and I won't be."

"Where's the fun in that?" Quackity joked.

Fingers tracing over the green seeker mark on Schlatt's face.

Heh be confused 😈