All of the nothing

Hehehe FAU, I'm going all the way.

Ponk was certain they had lost the pillagers, at least for now. God he really hoped so, how many more he could take was unknown. He was almost relieved when Ranboo teleported back for them, now he felt guilty.

Ponk let out a shaky breath and held back a sob. They were all dead, lifeless corpses on the battlefield. And where were the rest of them? Trekking through the woods with nothing to guide them.

Quackity apparently had knowledge of the stars, but how useful was that when the thick branches  barely let in the sun?

"I know this sounds childish but I really need to stop for a minute." Nikki sputtered, Ponk nodded. They had been moving so fast the arrow was still wedged on her leg. When they all stopped Fundy left Schlatt's side and held her hand as Ponk pulled it out.

Schlatt's face was pale, they'd lost. Those cries were on loop in his brain, seeming to show no sign of ever going away. He could have stayed, but would that have made a difference? There would just be more bodies in the stack. If Dream left any of them alive Schlatt wasn't sure if he was grateful or not.

The SMP had fallen, and the only adult here was just forced to abandon his baby brother. Moral was not anywhere close to stable.

Fundy felt Nikki squeeze his hand as the arrow came out, Ponk tossing it aside. She didn't make a sound, just holding on to her brother. Fundy tore off his sleeve and tossed it to Ponk.

"Where the hell are we going to go?" Fundy asked. 

"Well we can't go back to the SMP. The army is scattered without a ruler and it's chaos. Techno probably couldn't hold them back and most of his legion is dead too. Honestly our only fucking option is to just keep going forward." Ponk said, watching Fundy help his sister up. Their faces were red and puffy, as were everyone's.

Schlatt was still waiting for his hearts to shut the fuck up. Purpled usually had a technique to make it go faster, but he was a little preoccupied at the moment...

He wanted to throw up, or sleep, Schlatt wasn't sure.

Quackity did actually throw up, he let go of Schlatt and excused himself to vomit into a bush. Oh there was a lot he'd done in his life, but this was the hardest. He wasn't sure why until Schlatt put a hand on his back and ran it in circles.

Oh that's why, he was actually losing something this time. Actually losing a life he'd been invested in and not just thrown into.

"We're gonna be fine Quacks." Schlatt muttered softly, brushing some of the ravenette's hair through his fingers. It was soothing, and probably about the only comfort in the world right now.

Currently they were the only pair still kicking around, Wil was most likely dead. Ranboo had probably died trying to save his brother figure, Ponk had lost his actual brother.

They walked in silence for a little while, the land slowly getting more and more ancient as they went. Old battles were fought here, probably a lot of artifacts buried in the ground. Quackity was in front, using the stars to guide them into disputed land. 

....click.

Schlatt just barely heard it before everyone else, "NOBODY MOVE!"

Quackity felt something underneath his foot, the smallest pushback he felt from the ground.

A landmine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wil was relieved when he woke up on the floor next to his father. Philza was bloodied, but other than that appeared to be alive. He reached toward his father, but found one of his arms was clamped against the wall. Wil resorted to other means, stretching out a long leg and kicking him lightly in the side.

"Wake up dad!" He urged, watching the older grunt and sit up. He held his side with his free hand, the other attached to the wall in similar fashion. They were in one of the tunnels that ran under Techno's home, one end was blocked off. Wil rubbed his sore neck for a second, what the hell even was that. I mean he wasn't a huge guy but he was decently sized, Dream freaking threw him!

He glanced around, there was several people around the tunnel. 

"Bad!" He shouted, trying to wake him up. The other did not respond. Wil thought for a second about what to do, before taking off his boot and throwing it at his head. Bad yelped, before shooting up. He let out one of his classic fake curses, before looking around and finding Wilbur.

"Bad are you okay?" Wil asked, raising his voice slightly so the sound would carry. Phil shook his head slowly.

"Wil he's a traitor. Him and Alyssa are traitors." Philza wheezed, tears still brimming his eyes.

"What?" A new voice said.

Bad shifted uncomfortably. "Ant you don't understand-"

"I think I figured it out you muffin. How could you? We worked so hard..." Ant said, he was attached to the blocked off wall. Ant had a soft voice, and even though he sounded hurt he didn't sound angry like Wil knew he was. Hell, Wil was angry.

"Gimmie my boot back dickhead." He spit, earning a small language and getting a boot slid to him.

"Hey guys, I do have to ask did I at least hit him once?" Jack said, sitting up next to Bad. There was a cut bleeding just under his eye, and a makeshift bandage across his chest. Phil shook his head again, bucket hat slipping off his head onto the floor.

"No, you didn't make a dent." He sighed before letting out a feeble chuckle, "At least you aren't dead."

Wilbur's face whitened, "You mean-"

"Techno is dead, Dream killed him." Phil muttered, the words sounding strange leaving his lips.

"Techno wasn't the only one," A voice called from the middle of the floor. Unlike everyone else both his hands were attached to the ground. He was curled up on his side, loosely hugging his knees, "Ranboo is dead."

Everyone went silent. The only sound was Purpled's jagged breathing.

Wilbur thought about Nikki for at least an hour. Philza dropped back into a deep sleep, and Jack cursed quietly under his breath. Ant refused to respond to bad, letting a wave of multicolored brown and blonde hair cover his tanned skin.

Boots clicked in the distance, getting closer and closer until they stopped. Alyssa gave a shy smile, before Ant angrily growled at her.

"One day you will understand. Bad can I trust you?" She asked, walking over and undoing the clamp around his left arm. Bad looked at the floor.

"Bad?"

"Yes." 

And when the two left the aura in the room was even lower than before.