3k special (Highschool Dance Part 1)

Highschool AU

"So you gonna hit that or am I gonna have to do it for you Dream?" Sapnap elbowed his friend, as he leaned against the doorframe of the student lounge. His friend flushed a furious tomato, hiding behind luscious dirty blonde hair.

They were watching the short brunette, the one with the wackiest style Dream had seen. High waist blue jeans, and a cyan shirt with the Supreme logo tucked into it loosely. Big white sunglasses embedded in fluffy brown hair. Despite the outgoing look he was mostly introverted, he mainly kept to himself. The popular kids liked to mess with him though, a quiet companion. Tommy and Tubbo liked to get involved with him though, the freshmen always liked finding people who needed kindness and supplying.

Speaking of the freshmen, Sapnap's comment caught their attention. Tommy zoned in with a wicked look. Tubbo laughed, that cute chuckle.

Dream felt his face go white, "Tomathy no!"

The lanky freshman stood up, a determined look in his bright blue eyes. He walked over to Dream and put a hand on his shoulder jokingly.

"Alright Dreamy I will help you accomplish this task. I swear to Twitch Prime I will help you get that short stack of shyness on a date with you if I die trying!" Tommy announced, Sapnap crumpled over in laughter. The blonde turned to his best friend Tubbo. The smallest was in dark green overalls and a black shirt, grinning madly.

"How can I help?"

"Tubbo no-"

"Go be one with the bees Tubbo. You like a da bee and I think Gogy will like a da flowers." The blonde chuckled. Tubbo jumped off the sofa and saluted. They stuck their hands in.

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three,"

"Break!" They said in unison. Dream strained to go after them, but Sapnap held him back long enough to get them out the door.

The green hoodied recluse fell back against the wall with a groan, "Oh my fucking god when I get a hold of Tommy!" Dream started fuming. Sapnap tickled him and he dropped to the ground in wheezing.

"No fair you're supposed to be on my side!" Dream laughed, as they wrestled on the floor. Sapnap put up a good fight, but Dream was far better of an athlete than him and pinned the raven haired down in minutes.

"Hey if Mrs. Puffy catches you fighting again she isn't gonna let you two attend the dance!" An annoyed voice called, it was Karl. He gave a mocking sad from, "Why you pinning down my guy anyway?"

"Dream started it!"

"No Sapnap did he kept pressuring me about George!"

Karl covered his mouth, "Oh my god that's why Tommy asked for the extra key to the art room."

"WHAT!"

Sapnap rolled into the edge of the pool table, hitting his head in laughter as Dream scrambled up outta the room. Karl ran over concerned.

"Are you okay!" The brunette said, dropping to his knees next to his boyfriend. His light brown hair was bouncing along with him as he worriedly shook Sapnap's shoulders.

"Sap are you okay you? You shouldn't do that you're gonna hurt your head-"

The ravenette pulled him down into a kiss, arms wrapping around the other's baggy purple shirt. Karl put a hand on his chest, pushing himself off Sapnap slightly.

"Dude we can't do that what if someone catches us! You're so reckless, I don't want detention!"

Sapnap rolled on top of him, brushing back his hair out of his face. "Oh come on I don't see you ALL day! I can't help it, you're so damn cute." He flushed, and Karl put a hand on his chin.