The Home is Where the Heart is (1)

ONESHOT IN A AU!!! THE GANG TRAPPED TOGETHER IN AN ABANDONED HOUSE.

Dream's POV

His eyes shot open, the beautiful jade color matching his green button down shirt. Wait he wore hoodies? This wasn't his, where was he. Dream let out a groan as he pushed himself up off a hardwood floor. He was sore, which was quite unusual for him. The cells in his brain were foggy and confused.

The room was an older building style, pre-modern. No concrete, just wood and solid stone. It was dimly lit, and Dream had to squint to see. A cough sounded behind him and he spun around, in a weakened fighting position.

"Show yourself!" He commanded, though his voice was tired and dry. What the hell was going on?

"I swear if you stick another needle in me my friends are going to-"

Dream's brain marked the voice as familiar instantly. The figure had also woken up on the floor, and was pushing themselves to the corner in a flight response.

"Tubbo?" Dream asked, a pair of large terrified brown eyes met him instantly. 

"Dream! Oh my god I thought you were dead!" Tubbo cried, leaping to his feet. The younger seemed less affected by whatever happened to them before, "Last time I saw you you weren't moving-"

Dream grabbed Tubbo's shoulders with a reassuring squeeze, "Hey it's okay I'm here I'm alive! What happened?" Dream rubbed his temples, trying to clear the fog from his head.

"You don't remember?"

"No, nothing since November 30th. What is today?" He asked.

"Well I can tell you it isn't November, we all had a party for the first holiday season we were all here for on December 1st. Something.... something..." Tubbo shook his head rapidly before letting out a heated breath, "Goddammit I don't remember. Dream I think someone took all of us."

"What do you mean us? Who else is here!" Dream cried frustrated. Tubbo shook his head in confusion, telling him that the answer eluded him. The older saw the terror in his eyes and softened, wrapping his arms around him.

"It's gonna be okay, we seem fine right? I'm a little foggy, but I think that's it. We should probably get moving, keep our element of surprise."

"For what?" Tubbo asked, as the delicately pushed open a large spruce door. Carefully not to make a noise, he held onto Dream's sleeve.

"From whatever took us from our homes and brought us here." Dream whispered, angling himself in front of his brother figure protectively.

Wilbur Soot's POV

"Wil your so out of tune!" Niki laughed, she sat in a plush living room chair with a mug of coco. Tommy was next to him laughing his butt off. Wil blushed furiously, and Tommy quickly snatched up his guitar. He strummed it loosely, and pretended to sing, "Wilbur you suuuccckkk." 

Everyone burst into laughter as the 16 year old played the guitar completely wrong, making up little jabs at everyone's egos as lyrics as he went on. He had no shame at how bad he was at it, and it made Wil proud. He had grown so much, but his maturity needed some work.

"Tommy give it back!" Wil whined with a fake urgency, it always worked. Tommy was hyped up on sugar though, so he darted away with a mischievous look, disappearing behind Dream and Fundy. Wil darted after him with a wide grin. He caught up easily with his long legs, and the party was in his small apartment, so not many places to run. He took the guitar from Tommy and wrestled him to the floor. Tommy fought valiantly, even managing to get to his feet before Wil swept him up by his feet and held him upside down.