The Last Straw

FAU

Skeppy struggled in his arms. The boy he once loved all those years ago was trying to kill him. Bad felt tears well in his eyes, but pushed past it.

"Skeppy please!"

"Don't kill me!" The diamond figure yelled. His eyes were practically crystallized, a beautiful clear blue.

Tommy stepped forward, feeling a force of energy coming from him. "Bad let me try something..."

The general couldn't help but blurt out a no, after what happened to Wilbur? No muffin in the world could make that worth it.

Quackity tried to hit another crystal, but a beam from Skeppy's free hand shot out into the glass. When his sword hit it the explosion was felt.

Except it didn't budge as he was thrown across the room, hitting his head on a bell. The Mexican looked up, hearing it echo through Pogtopia.

"Uh oh..."

Tommy pushed past Bad, and placed a hand on Skeppy's chest. The other writhed, his short black hair grazing Bad's chin. The soldier pushed Tommy away, who let out a growl.

"Listen you stupid fuck I'm trying to help him!"

"You're hurting him!"

Tommy crossed his arms angrily, his green eye glowing. A force of wind slammed into Bad, and he flew into the wall while Skeppy landed on the floor. Tommy rushed to the latter, placing his hand again.

He could feel it, Skeppy was an experiment.

The Tommy drew on the shush and whispers of the end crystals, finding a proper beat and lining it up.

Skeppy seemed to stop struggling, and after a minute he was breathing steadily. Tommy stopped, looking down at them.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Quackity pushed up, hearing echos in his head. Why'd he have to land on the bell!

An arrow flew over his head, and he saw incoming pillagers. Nikki did too, turning and firing at them.

"TOMMY BREAK THEM NOW! THIS IS IT!"

Wilbur floated overhead his brother, watching the child get up and run to the center of the crystals. His head pounded and his heart raced.

But it calmed a little after he heard a voice whisper.

"I'm so proud of you Tommy."
————————————————————————
Purpled yanked Fundy close to him to avoid a Boulder falling from the sky. He kept an arm around the other's waist protectively as the rock shook with impact. Both stumbled a little.

"Where is my brother?!" Purples released him, diving forward with his palms to the air. He brought them down in a second to his side, kinetic clouds shooting into the mobs from the sky.

"He went looking for Sam-"

Purpled bit his lip as Fundy knocked into him, the ginger taking the blunt of a splash potion. He let out a yell, as the shadow leapt up and finished off the witch that threw it.

Fundy felt the substance burn through him, but kept his face as neutral as possible. Purpled needed to save them! He needed to save all of them.

"I'm fine it's okay go!" Fundy warbled, his teeth gritting together. Purpled stuttered.

"But-"

"GO!"

He ran, he ran through the frontlines and straight through towards the older battlefield. The shadow heard the sound of clanking metal, and grunts of grey beasts.