Solar Eclipse

What the different DSMP members would do during a solar eclipse. Fairly basic idea. Yet again if this template has a story you'd enjoy me expanding on just comment!

Eret, Nikki, Fundy in California

Nikki ran through the streets, Eret tight at her heels with laughter. People had begun to stop in their tracks, preparing to watch the sun disappear.

Eret caught up to her, arms wrapped around her waist and spinning them both around. Their dresses were both flower patterned, and mixed in flowy waves.

A orange head of hair came between then, holding up a box like contraption. With bright giggles he sat down on the pavement, eyes against the little slots that would allow him to see it.

Eret and Nikki sat at either side of the Dutch, teasing him and his little obsession with seeing the event. After a couple minutes they all ware out, heads dropped against one another. When the eclipse starts Nikki and Eret take turns with another box viewer, though both are more excited by watching Fundy's face of pure wonder.

Schlatt, Wilbur, Philza, Hbomb in Brighton beach

Start playing a drinking game much to the protest of Wilbur because he feels responsible for everyone. After Phil heckles him enough they go to buy viewing glasses. Hbomb makes it his goal to make Schlatt laugh as many times as he could until they get back.

Philza started recording for everyone, despite the fact he wouldn't use the footage of Wilbur chasing Schlatt through the wet sand drunk. Hbomb makes some sand art, before hiding Philza's phone in a bucket.

Wil dares Phil to eat sand before demonstrating himself. Hbomb narrated it like a cooking video.

Schlatt does some stand up.

During the eclipse they all go silent, before the crunch of sand was heard from Wilbur.

Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Jack, and Puffy in Florida

Legit just use the time while the space shit is happening to get in front for Disney World. Don't know what else to tell ya. Ranboo gets distracted by the eclipse and ends up watching it by himself.

Quackity and Charlie in an apartment

Posting and working on lore. Charlie probably ends up recording a Chuckle Sandwich by himself just for fun. They play GTA right up until the eclipse, and the. Open a window to watch it. Quackity blinds himself accidentally for a couple of days, Charlie does it for comedic effect.

Bad, Skeppy, Foolish, Ant on a Zoom call

Does a charity live stream. Both drinking games and hot wings. At some point Skeppy throws up before proceeding to talk about how much he loves Bad. Bad is too drunk to stop him, and starts getting emotional. Foolish and Ant end up texting through the call, maybe playing games. Here are there dms.

Fᴏᴏʟʙᴏʏ: ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴡ?
Aɴᴛᴏɴʏ: ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴅᴏ ɪs ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪʟ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs, ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪs ᴅᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏᴏʟʙᴏʏ: ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘɪɢᴇᴏɴ?
Aɴᴛᴏɴʏ sᴇɴᴛ 8ʙᴀʟʟ

Yeah after a while of the muffins crying they killed the stream, just before the eclipse

George

He rolled over in his big sweater, pulling the covers over himself tighter. The desktop across the room pinged, and George elected to ignore it.

Eh, something happening with the sun big deal.

Eyelashes fluttered, and he fell back into a light snooze. Well that is, before a loud snap was heard. George sprang up to someone shouting his name.

He only had his bedroom door half open when he saw a brunette with a white and black t shirt. George's jaw dropped just as the taller tackled him.

"Sapnap what the hell how are you here!" He laughed, pushing himself up.

"He's not the only one."

George felt his smile drop in pure shock as he stared at the broken doorway, after a second he found himself running towards the tall figure with a green hoodie and a grinning smile.

"Dream!"