Flowers (Feral Boys)

Suggestion from 1800-MINT-ICHU

Yep you can thank them. Feral Boys unite!

It had been a long day, by choice of course for the Feral Boys. Messing around, building random shit, swearing at Badboyhalo because there is no such thing as a better pass time. Now Karl led them through a sunflower field they found when adventuring.

In the grassy plains Karl flopped on his back, making sure to trip Quackity on the way down. Dream laughed, curling in on himself and rolling to a stop on his side. Sapnap had a screaming Gogy thrown over his shoulder, twirling around like a chopper.

"Sapnap I'm sorry!"

"For what you didn't do anything."

"Sapnap I'm gonna be sick!"

"WEEEEEEEEEE!"

After a good five minutes they were all tuckered out, and Karl had an idea. A rather passive one considering the distractions feral boys usually aided in.

"Flower crowns! Sapnap put him down we are making flower crownsn" Karl cheered, hands snaking around the stem of a orchid. Dream scooted up next to him, mask tossed aside carelessly.

Karl was slightly confused as they all gathered around to stare at his hands, "What?"

"Um aren't you gonna teach us?" Dream asked, brushing a piece of dirty blonde hair behind his ear. Quackity let out a bubbly laugh at the expression on Karl's face.

"Oh my god he doesn't know how to!"

"Do to! I just can't explain it to you." Karl pouted, arms folded in slight frustration.

You could say Karl tried to reach them, but that would be a statement to lenient to the actions afterwards. It might have caused you to think they could be reasonable, but no.

These are the feral boys for a reason.

"DREAMMMM!

"Me perdonas?"

"Heh, this flower looks like blue shit-"

"This is taking so god damn long!"

Karl stared at the mess of crumpled flowers and sighed, "I'm calling Nikki she can help us."

The brunette opened up his communication link, and sent Nikki a whisper. The boys seemed to get rowdier as they waited for response.

𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚑𝚌𝚑𝚞: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜, 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚞𝚜? 𝟷𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝟼𝟽 -𝟹𝟺𝟻

𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚑𝚌𝚑𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋𝚜: 𝚂𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙿𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎! 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊, 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 <𝟹

𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚑𝚌𝚑𝚞: 𝚆𝚑𝚘?

𝙽𝚒𝚊𝚑𝚌𝚑𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚋𝚜: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

O h.

"Guys good news and bad-"

"Cookies!" Quackity blurted jokingly, before George elbowed him hard in the side.

"Continue Karl."

"Thanks Gogy, but yeah Niahchu isn't coming she's on a date with Puffy."

Sapnap groaned, laying back against the grassy ground, "How is that good honey pie?"

"Honey pie-"

Suddenly a twig snapped by the tree line. Worn leather boots stepped out, the blonde holding a rucksack of coal over his shoulder. It was Tommy, thin smudges of ash and dirt against his pale skin. His usually carefree goofy smile was small.

"If you guys make this weird I can just leave." Tommy grumbled, Dream facepalmed.

The time traveler spoke first to everyone's surprise, "Tommy did you see anyone around Nikki was gonna ask someone to help us?"

"I mean that involves there being a mirror to see said individual because I am here." Tommy chuckled, walking over to a tall sunflower and running his fingers through the petals. A bumblebee landed on his finger, nuzzling him with soft buzzing.

The sun seemed to give him a warm glow as he bent down and picked an aluminum, "You guys ready I'll show you how it's done..."

There's a lot the Feral Boys already didn't understand about then spunky teenager known as Tommy Innit, but seeing him this gentle was a new bar of, "What the hell?"

They followed along in limited chatter, mainly just copying Tommy's folding sand weaving. After five minutes Tommy held out his, a bright purple and green one with sunflowers.

"Alright who needs help?"

George looked astonished at his handiwork, an actually kinda good flower crown. Quackity bonked one onto Sapnap's head that was made of orange tulips. It stayed together in the ravenette's hair.

Dream looked puzzled at the youngest, "How did you learn to do that?"

"Back when things were calmer and Tubbo and I hung out more, we made these almost every day."  Tommy said with a sigh, dropping his crown on the grass. It looked lonely in the tall strands, and Karl picked it up to examine it.

Dream set his crown on Tommy's fluffy hair, a green with lily of the valley. The blonde cracked a smile.

"Didn't know you cared Dream."

"And you had to ruin the moment..."

The Feral Boys were so calm, that it was not a surprise to Tommy when they all fell asleep in the bright sunny day. He put down torches around them to prevent monster spawning and stood up, pickaxe swung over his shoulder.

And a flower crown on his head.

I do hope you guys like this one, it was hard to make and due to about a third of this story self deleting I lost some really good lines. Same with the Dream SMP timeline I lost some of that as well.

Please someone draw the feral boys asleep on each other in a sunflower field my heart-

Requests are open btw, because this was also a request but I didn't know if I told yal lol sorry byeee

*4k special* "At this rate you are gonna hit 5k before you get started on me-

SHUT UP TALK TO THE DRAFTS MF!