Pistons (Dream SMP)

DREAM SMP ONE SHOT (not canon lol)

Tommy wanted to throw up. He had been stuck under two pistons for the better half of an hour. Wilbur had already passed him three times!

"Tommy what the heck are you doing under there!" Wil said cheerfully, that handsome grin adorned on his face. The blonde let out a puff.

"Wilbur I'm stuck help me-"

The older burst out in laughter, waving Techno over. Tommy could feel the pistons rough parts bruising his skin as he struggled. Pink braided hair swooped across his vision. Techno was staring at him, with a smirk.

"Let me out right now Technoblade!"

After an hour of ridiculing Tubbo showed up and teased him with a water bucket.

"Now he can't breath." Tubbo snidely remarked as he poured a bucket over Tommy's head. The blonde sputtered and coughed, causing the pistons to push down harder. His lungs could hardly expand at all, and yet they still laughed as he begged.

"Wait guys please please!" Tommy shouted, Tubbo tossed Techno a block of smooth stone. The anarchistic gave a wicked grin.

Tommy heard laughs as he screamed into the newfound darkness.
—————————————————————-__

Tubbo's tunnels were extensive. Like over the top amazing. Schlatt rather enjoyed wandering them, and when he came to a blocked off end the president was sad.

His right hand man had said the blocked off ones were overrun with mobs. Couldn't be that dangerous could it? I mean he was J fucking Schlatt! Blades! Ladder man!

He picked up a abandoned pickaxe and destroyed the barrier. To his astonishment, the area was brightly lit with torches. Not a single speck of dust from abandonment.

The president kept going, until he landed in a strangely decorated ravine. It looked good though, at least in his opinion. The diamonds hidden around corners were a nice touch, almost giving a flare of confidence. It wasn't over done though, and was a good storing technique if you didn't want to hide them all in one spot.

Schlatt's steps echoed, no one was around. Except from a muffled set of pounding from inside the wall. He smoothed his suit, clearing the worried feeling from his throat. Why hadn't Tubbo told him about this?

That's it, he must be a traitor. Schlatt growled to himself. He would investigate the banging, and head back to alert Quackity. How could Tubbo! He gave him a functional home and job! You'd think he'd be grateful?

Guess not.

Tommy squinted as light filled his vision. Well his blurry vision, things were starting to get dark from the lack of oxygen...

Some brunette was bent over in front of the hole, reaching in to grab him.

"Wilbur?" The blue eyed child muttered, before blacking out. Schlatt's eyes were still wide with shock from the sight.

How long had they left him there, the kid was bleeding from punctures the pistons left! I mean he was a little rough with Tubbo sometimes, but this was too far.  Wilbur did this to his best friend?

His brother figure?

Schlatt didn't know much of red stone, but he knew to deactivate it the power must be removed. Once he picked the block of red stone up the pistons contracted, leaving him to pull the boy out. Tommy was a lot thinner than he remembered, had Wilbur been keeping them properly fed?

I mean he banished Wilbur for the good of the country, they were flourishing without him. Expanding and profitability rising, Manburg was doing fine. Even with the banishment, Wil should be doing okay. They had a fucking potato farm he passed on his way in!

Maybe he shouldn't have banished Tommy, maybe he shouldn't have tried to sway Tubbo to his cause. Maybe he fucked up.

Well he wasn't gonna fuck this up.

Schlatt reached an arm under Tommy's legs and another under his back, lifting him bridal style. The child was, to no surprise, light.

And maybe Schlatt smiled a little at the thought. At the thought that Wilbur was going to have a panic attack when he came back to this stupid cave. At the thought that Tubbo would cry when he saw the bloodstains Tommy left behind. He smiled at the thought of Technoblade searching the forests for hours filled with guilt.

Of course he smiled for another reason. For the fact that he had another chance. Another start at a relationship. Tubbo had automatically abandoned him, Wilbur would have destroyed him. Having Tommy with him could bridge the gap between him, Fundy, Quackity, Nikki...

It could give him the fiercest right hand man there ever was, and the most loyal one. Tommy clung to those who cared for him, and JSchlatt fucking would.

He made sure to reblock the path on his way out.
———————————————————————
"Well Phil you see he was being annoying!" Wilbur whined into the communication device. Techno scratched the back of his ear, "I mean maybe an hour was two far..."

"YOU LOCKED HIM IN THE WALL FOR AN HOUR?" Phil screeched, no longer laughing. Tubbo jumped in, they had been sitting in a circle outside. "I thought it was two hours."

Wil shot him a look, and Techno let out sort of a whined statement.

"Well it isn't like he was dying Philza. I mean he looked alive when I blocked the hole off."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE LOOKED ALIVE? Don't you know that he was probably running out of air thirty minutes ago? WILBUR GET OFF YOUR DEPRESSED ARSE AND GET HIM OUT!"

The call was a lot tenser as the group scrambled downstairs. The oldest was silent as Wil's heart stopped. Techno nearly let out a gasp.

"Um Phil, don't panick," He paused, running his fingers over wet stone, "but there's blood, and the child is gone."

Tubbo felt tears brim his eyes, pure panic. "What if he ran into the woods?"

"I mean I'm sure he's fine, Tommy can take care of himself Tubbo. After all we didn't trap him, he trapped himself."

"That's a fair point-"

The call beeped as Phil abruptly ended it in anger. Techno winced, and felt his stomach drop. Even though his voice was monotone you could hear the regret in it.

"I'm going out to look for Tommy, try not to drive Tubbo away while I'm gone." Techno snapped, sprinting up the stairs again.

—————————————————————————

Quackity had been minding his own business. Just doing some paperwork in the White House, a little bored if he was honest. At least when Schlatt was doing work here it was entertaining

"Quackity I need your help!" Schlatt barged in. The Mexican almost made a snide remark before noticing the teen in his arms.

"What the hell Schlatt!"

"I'll explain later, but just help me help him for now!" The president ordered. Quackity cleared off a large metal table, letting him set the lanky boy down. This wasn't something he was used to seeing in Schlatt.

But it wasn't something he disliked, in fact he was rather warmed by it. After a minute of fixing up Tommy he asked.

"Where'd you find him?"

"Wilbur and Techno had left him trapped under a piston for his knows how long, probably Tubbo too. That little shits a traitor Quackity. The tunnels lead to Pogtopia."

"What do we do for now then? I mean we can't let them know we have Tommy, we don't even know what Tommy knows!" Quackity paused, biting his lip, "Should we hide him? I mean Tubbo can't know can he?"

Schlatt clapped him on the back, "I got the smartest VP."

Little did he know Tommyinnit was already having an effect on his life. And it was all because of a simple piston.

Part two???