Run boys run

When Fundy opened his eyes they were in a dark oak forest, sunshine streaming through the leaves. He was propped up against giant red mushroom, this Ranboo fella next to him asleep. His head hurt, and he turned over and dry heaved into the grass.

"First time teleporting eh?" Purpled smirked, he had been pacing back and forth waiting for both of them to come to.

Fundy groaned, and clenched his stomach wound, "Yeah the good old stabbing yesterday really helped too." 

Purpled's smirk dropped as he crouched down next to Fundy. "Let me see, my brother was a doctor a while back." 

He pushed Fundy's shirt up slightly, seeing that the stitched skin had broken open again. He sighed.

"Alright there's two things that come to mind. One seems impractical since we don't have any fire, looks like were just going to have to try and slow the bleeding until we can get into the city."

"Wait you were gonna burn me!?" Fundy cried, but Purpled muffled his mouth.

"Kindly shut up we are very close to the outpost and I couldn't carry both of you." Purpled whispered with an urgency, before taking his own hoodie and ripping it into pieces. He appeared to not have a shirt on underneath it. Fundy could see white scar tissue spread out on his chest. 

"Do they hurt, the scars?" Fundy asked, Purpled tied off the wound quickly and Fundy gripped the bark behind him. Purpled too the stray fabric and began weaving it around Ranboo's white hand. Who speaking of which, was beginning to stir.

When Ranboo woke up he didn't seem to remember how they got there. Purpled had to explain to him several times. He kept asking where Schlatt was, and who Fundy was.

They had reached a spider spawner that was blocking their path, and Purpled was hesitant to teleport Fundy in his condition. He had promised Schlatt he would get Fundy to house Blade, and he was going to dammit. 

Purpled released a wave of sputtering purple smog, trapping the spawner in a cloud. He flicked his hand upside down, and it glowed. He strained to hold it like that until Ranboo got Fundy across.

"Wait who are you?" Ranboo asked, Fundy facepalmed.

"Not the time!" Purpled's voice was pained as he held the cloud in place. Fundy and Ranboo reached the other side of the field, and Purpled let out a relieved gasp as he let the smoke evaporate. He would have to run past it, but he was exhausted. The only times he's used his abilities was in captivity, maybe if he lived normal his endurance would be better.

He cursed as he realized he was the one with the most endurance here.

Ranboo was starting to remember things better now, he gripped Fundy's arm tight in fear.

"Purpled!" He shouted, as the younger began sprinting through the nest of giant spiders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Schlatt knew that out of practicality, he had made a horrible decision. Most of the pillagers had been knocked out by the fog, and was probably the only reason he made it this far. He could hear another echo in his skull and felt pain above his ears again. God damn it, it was making it really hard to focus.

Somehow he made it back to the cryptic, and started walking towards the end of the hall. Then jogging.

And then running when he heard yelling inside.

Dream felt the door slam into the back of his head, nearly coming off the hinges. He stumbled forward, catching himself on the table.  Quackity was on the floor, a arm raised in defence. Schlatt felt something.

Anger?

Fear?

Anxiety?

Love?

None? All?

He felt different, and cried out as his eyes turned red, clutching his face and falling to the ground. Dream smirked, and walked over to him.

"Alright, I know Quackity doesn't know where Fundy is going. You do." Dream leaned back for a second, almost going over his options.

"I'll kill Quackity, right now, if you don't tell me where you sent him. And experiments Shadowed and Glitch. I'm assuming you freed them. Very predictable." Dream, rolled his eyes.

Schlatt's inner skin layer tingled, almost like it was liquid. Like it was migrating if you will.

Quackity couldn't even process what was going on. Schlatt was alive! He was back to save him. And more concerningly, Schlatt was struggling to breath constantly. Dream's words brought him back to the present.

"Well Quackity, your service was appreciated, but I fear it's your time-"

"Don't

Touch

MY

BOYFRIEND!" Schlatt yelled, all the sudden a snap was heard. Two long curly ram horns pierced his skull, and his eyes glowing with a red anger. A red fire. He smacked Dream into the wall, a constant flickering crackle sounding in the back of his brain.

Oh wait that was real. Dream was quite literally on fire, he thrashed trying to put it out. The red flames only extinguished when Schlatt's eyes become normal again, and he crashed onto his knees. Quackity quickly got up  and ran over to Schlatt, slinging a heavier arm over his shoulder.

They stumbled out of the room, Schlatt pulling a chorus fruit out for them each.

"Cheers." He said, before they both disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A man stood atop a tree, waiting for the night to pass, when he heard a scream below him. He pulled his orangy red mask back up to his eyes, and jumped down. There were three kids, one gritting his teeth as a green venom oozed from a spider bite. 

He didn't think before taking out a healing potion and running toward the kid, the other two stepped in front defensively.

"I'm here to help please your friend is going to-"

Purpled glanced up at the man in shock, "Ponk?"

"Purpled?"