Dream SMP reacts to you getting bloodwork

Hello, if you didn't know I'm dying. I've had two blood tests the past week and am getting another today. I hold the keys to this answer hehehe...

Philza: *sits in front of you and makes you watch him the entire time, talks about random stuff to keep you engaged with him and not the needle*

Tubbo: *flips out and starts crying on your behalf *

Wilbur: What song you wanna hear first? Anything you like love I'm here for you. You wanna sing it with me?

Tommy: *is actually very comforting and makes lots of bad jokes, though when the needle goes in he holds your hand and tells you how great you're doing*

Techno: *watches needle intensely* BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Sapnap: Oh my god look at all that juice...

Karl: Don't look at it!

Quackity: *rapid panic Spanish*

Fundy: *tells you how it all works mechanically with the tubes and shit*

Nikki: *holding your hand and telling you it's gonna be alright*

George: *shows up, and that's all you need because he's not found often*

Dream: *calls George to flirt with him for your own amusement*

Bad: *tells you about Rat and says he's gonna take you for ice cream after*

Sam: Hey you're doing a lot better than I would have, keep that up!

Ranboo: *cant look at you or it and nearly vomits*

Charlie: *magic tricks*

Your beloved author Ashie: It's okay you're gonna be okay I've got you and it's gonna be quick and then done okay? Eyes on me sweetheart and think about your favorite song.

(Yeah that last one's for myself I'm shit nervous lol)