The map (HnS)

They woke to a many pairs of shoes walking around. The rebellion was in high gear, and always on the move. Karl sent people out in pairs or threesomes, both to draw attention away from their base and to gather supplies.

Ranboo untucked himself from the grip of his family and jogged over. Karl directed someone , before noticing the new pair of steps.

"Hey, Rannor was it?"

"Ranboo, and I was wondering if I could help."

"What can you do?" Karl asked, "Any medical skill?"

"Nothing more than first aid."

"Can you run?"

The teen cracked a smirk, "Like hell."

"Punz! Nikki! Over here." Karl waved. The two came over, Nikki with a bag over her shoulder.

"What sector you heading?"

"First run out to the bridge." Nikki answered.

"Take him with you."

Punz rolled his eyes, "Fine, stick close."

"Yes sir." Ranboo answered, following them out the door.

Tommy talked quietly with Wil, and tried to keep simple emotions bottled up as to not wake the others.

"I just can't believe it's all gone. I keep thinking about things."

"Tommy it's not the Tubbo you remember. Try to keep your focus on the times that mattered." Wil assured, the blonde scoffed.

"The time that mattered was when I was running for my life alone through the hunt."

Wilbur sighed, leaning against the wall with one leg pushed out against a crate. "You know sometimes I wish Technoblade hadn't stayed with all of us."

Blue orbs widened, "What! Why?"

The older bent down, offering Tommy an arm and pulling him up. He caught the upper arm in a tight grip, grazing the cut Tubbo left.

"These marks, the ones on our faces, they divide and make the rules of our world. Technoblade's ignoring it, the way things have been for a long time! I want to believe this rebellion is the right thing to do but when it fails it will because seekers can't beat other seekers. I believe in my brother but god knows most of the people here can't fight, and he can't take everyone. Plus I didn't even god damn know about any of this until meer hours ago! He was gonna lie to me for the rest of our lives at least Tubbo knows where he is."

Tommy moved his thumb over the red mark on Wil's face, "Marks shouldn't divide us into who's strong and who's weak. And they don't!"

Wilbur laughed, "Look around Tommy."

"Yeah look around! Quackity took on their leader when it counted, Phil held strong to save all of us, Ranboo- wait where's Ranboo?"

"Tommy focus what are you talking about?"

The blonde backed up, rubbing his sore arm, "My point is if it wasn't for Ranboo I'd already be dead. I bet you don't even remember what it was like without him! He pulled me kicking and screaming out of a death trap and I have no idea how to ever thank him. Wilbur Ranboo has always been a hider, and he always will be. Isn't that the strength you believe should be out of our reach?"

He let his jaw hang open as Tommy walked away. "Wait where are you going?"

"Out, I'll be back in an hour."

————————————————————————

Phil felt a hand against his back as he leaned over the map, fingers tracing over markings. Karl watched from his left, "Anything of use?"