Setting out

Bows drew along the room, and Techno stood up as Karl pulled back the string on a crossbow. Hiders having weapons were rare, at least proper weapons anyway. If you had a weapon, you took it off a seeker corpse.

Tommy watched the figure he'd come to see as a big brother kick the chair back, before putting his hands out. Anyone with a weapon surrounded him, an arrow tip against the small of his back.

"That won't be necessary." Techno stated bluntly, Nikki started ushering people out.

Karl bit his lip, before casting his head downward in frustration. "How many are on their way here then?"

Nikki called to George, "Start moving people to the warehouse." The brunette nodded, before pushing the tent flap back and leaving. The female crossed her arms.

Before pulling a small homemade stone knife to his chest, "How many then Technoblade?"

Tommy instantly pushed off his chair, sprinting in front of Techno. Karl flicked his fingers and the kid with the golden key grabbed onto him. Ranboo and Wilbur held onto each other while Tommy struggled, "Let go of him!"

"Techno how many seekers are on their way to us right now?"

The pink haired one sucked in a steady breath, "None, you really wanna do this in front of children?"

"We're all children Techno, and you just ruined our chances of escaping this hell hole. Now tell us what happened." Karl ordered, crossing the room and setting the crossbow down. Nikki gave him the knife, turning back to Wilbur and Ranboo.

"Come with me you guys we need to get moving, be quiet or they will find us." Nikki said softly, but with a hint of serious. Seeing as they didn't have a choice Wil took Ranboo's hand and started following her.

"Punz take Tommy."

"I'm not leaving him he's my friend!"

Karl looked over to Punz, brown eyes asking. The older blonde sighed, before throwing Tommy over his shoulder.

"Hey!"

Introduction to Punz
6"5 and 209 Ibs
19 years old

"Tommy I'll be right behind you alright?" Techno reassured, watching them leave. His heart broke in half. First Philza...

"What happened to Skeppy?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

Karl groaned, annoyed, "I hate to break it to ya but there is a lot more at stake then your bitchy feelings!"

"I killed him, he's gone. Maintenance took the body. What else do you want?"

"Why?"

"I'm not talking about that."

Karl brought his hand to Technoblade's shoulder, "You know the they say hiders are docile and helpless. What people don't understand..."

Techno felt a sharp prick across his face, and wiped his hand over the side of his cheek. The small dots of crimson smeared across his fingers. A smirk flickered across his face at Karl's terrified gaze.

"What are you afraid of? You have the power here."

Karl frustratedly tucked the knife into his hoodie, "Of myself, and you of fucking course. Bind his hands we can do this later we gotta get moving if there are any on their way."

"Try as you might I'm not budging." Techno folded his arms, ignoring the arrow heads grazing his back. If there was a possibility Philza was still here-

"Listen Blade I don't have the time or resources for this. Either you haul ass along with us or we tie your brother to the docks for your seeker friends to find."

It didn't give him much of a choice did it, "You really willing to do that to your own kind?"

"You wanna find out?"

"Fine... where we headed?"

Second part after church I got here early lads and decided to write.