Thanks Dad (2)

Alrighty you guys know the drill. No minors shipped, I just like writing clingy Wilbur. Also voting is appreciated :)

———————————————————————-

Tubbo wanted to scream, but he gritted his teeth and gripped the table harder. The young one could feel sharp bumps trying to push through his skull. Schlatt stayed at a distance, unsure of how to act.

"So you just let me, you let me believe all those years I was alone?" Tubbo angrily wheezed through his teeth. Schlatt stepped a little closer, but hesitant to touch him.

"It was best for you, Tubbo you wouldn't believe how long I've spent my life the wrong way, people would have had your head!"

"Well my head is about to explode anyway they can have it! Why now then? Why are you here?"

Schlatt fiddled with his own long curly horns, "You are old enough, I thought you'd start growing them last year to be honest. Tubbs you're very late in the process, I figured you wouldn't grow them at all."

"Well how do I stop it-" Tubbo started, but he quickly stopped and dropped to the floor. Luckily Schlatt was ready for this, and caught him. Tubbo let out a small whimper, as there was a small crack heard. Schlatt let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. The business man didn't even care that blood was staining his suits.

"You're almost there Tubbs, the hard part is over." Schlatt assured, Tubbo bursted into tears, sobbing into his chest. The brunettes stayed on the floor for a while, until Tubbo drifted into exhausted sleep.

The older picked him up and set him on the bed. He watched his little boy shift slightly, the matted brown hair pushed aside by the movement.

There were two, small, ivory horns poking out of the side of his head. Schlatt smiled, and brushed his hair back for a better look. The skin was agitated, but the ram healing factor should take care of that. Oh he looked so much like his mother.

That woman was a bitch.
—————————————————————————
Technoblade was sure his fight or flight would kick in any minute now as Tommy let out another pained gasp. He watched the paled blonde curl his fingers farther into fists. The piglin was sure it was drawing blood.

Piglins didn't go through things like this. You were either a perfect pig or you weren't worthy.

"Techno what's wrong with him?" Wil frantically asked, pacing back and forth rapidly. His arms were shaking, cold fear for his little brother shooting through him.

The bedroom door opened, and there was Philza. He held a small box in his arms, which the winged one set on the dresser.

"Philza why is Tommy dying?" Techno asked, voice monotone as ever.

"He isn't Techno, now can you do me a favor and go hang out with the group downstairs? You too Wilbur I need to talk to Tommy alone."

Before Wilbur could let out more than sniffle of protest Techno dragged him out.

Tommy was laying on his stomach, trying his best not to hyperventilate. Philza pulled a chair over to the bed, knowing it was gonna be a long night.

"Tommy can you take off your shirt for me?"

The younger tried to sit up, failing horribly and smacking back into the mattress. Philza resolved to just cut it off.

And there was the death of red shirt, Wilbur would be ecstatic. Phil could see the bruised reddening skin along Tommy's spine. This was it, he was growing wings.