The Red Festival

Tubbo let out a small grunt as he jumped upwards, pinning a banner to the podium. He smiled and leaned back.

Even if this festival was for a changed country he didn't care for, Tubbo was proud of himself.

JSchlatt watched Tubbo from afar with Quackity, as the young boy poured his energy and skills into the decorations. Schlatt had his suit on, the sleek black shine made his shape look powerful. Not to say Schlatt wasn't, he did get a lot of exercise. Quackity was already starting to follow his ways, and had become ever so slightly stronger.

Tubbo on the other hand had not gained much over time, his skills with a sword were still awkward and weak, and his stature was not any larger. He had a white button down shirt on, the black suit that matched it hung on a bannister. Nikki had recently given him a hair cut, so his soft brown hair was shorter in the back.

His endurance had grown though, as he had many tunnels to dig, and many midnight visits to make. Pogtopia was a blossoming little ravine, and when he could Tubbo put as much work into it as possible.

Even if you just looked at him you could see how tired Tubbo was, but he still never stopped. 

Quackity ran up behind Tubbo and ruffled his hair, "Ey looking good!" Tubbo laughed it off, and playfully shoved him out of the way. JSchlatt dropped a hand onto Tubbo's shoulder, and Tubbo went ridged.

Schlatt knew Tubbo was scared of him, and that's how he wanted it to be. He planned out each movement he made towards the younger, a suffocating blanket of control. It worked well, almost perfect.

Almost.

There was the fact that Tubbo was a traitor, and Schlatt didn't take too kindly to them.

"Good job Tubbs."

Tubbo didn't even have the will to respond, words died in his throat. Until Schlatt and Quackity turned away, and entered the White House. He breathed a shaky sigh. There was a small red tent set up next to the podium, according to Schlatt it was secret business. Tubbo wasn't allowed in, but he longed to look.

Wait what was stopping him? Tubbo quickly glanced around, everyone was at home preparing for the festival. It was the perfect chance. Tubbo started walking along Eret's big tower when long arms reached out.

A hand clamped over his mouth, and an arm looped around his midsection and pulled him into the shadows. Tubbo let out a muffled yelp.

"Shhh Tubbo it's me I'm not going to hurt you!" A rushed familiar voice said, and the grip relaxed. Tubbo wheeled around and threw his arms around the tall warm man.

Wil flashed a smile as Tubbo's arms stretched around him, but he quickly got down to buisness.

"Tubbo there's something I need you to do..."

Tommy slung his bow and arrow over his shoulder, and listened to the ruffling of paper in the background. Techno was making fireworks, because apparently he was invited to the festival. It angered Tommy slightly, but only slightly. Tommy still planned on attending, invited or not.

Techno picked up Rocket Launcher with ease, the wooden contraption casually thrown over his shoulder. It wasn't just for show, he was fully capable of using it as a weapon as well. Techno picked his crown off the table and headed out, making sure to aggravate Tommy as he does.

Tubbo stood shell-shocked on the podium, where Wilbur had left him. Not only was Wilbur going to blow up Manburg, he was giving Tubbo the trigger word. People began to show up and take the activities scattered around. Tubbo watched as Wil lead Tommy onto the roof of a nearby building. Tommy's jaw dropped as Wil explained his plan.