Convincing

FAU

Wil slammed his hand on the meeting table, the nobles jumped at his audacity, "We have to send an attack force to the forest now! The carrier is underderess!" He was getting angry at the stupidity of this. He understood they were afraid, but the safety of everything was at stake! What fucking Jareds!

"Wilbur I know you are acting like this is your choice but it would be beneficial to wait-"

"How long do you think you could last?" Wilbur snapped, head flicking to look that specific noble straight in the eye. The man gulped, a visible lump in his neck.
"Um excuse me sir?"
Wil gave a demonic grin, his fingers drumming lightly on the table. "You heard me."
Nikki silently whooped in her chair, they were finally getting somewhere!

Wil walked out with a signed paper, after threatening everything he could possibly to get them to man the hell up. Would Phil approve, absolutely not. Did Wilbur give a shit about politics when he knew Schlatt probably took off there by himself and was most likely getting his ass kicked? No he did not.

He was gearing up when a hand landed on his shoulder, Nikki rubbed her thumb across it soothingly. He leaned into her touch, the last few days have been the worst in his life. His brother was in hiding, his best friend was MIA, and the fate of the entire estate had been dropped on him like an anvil.

"Wil we got this, we're going to find Fundy and Schlatt and everything is going to be okay."  She threw a bow and arrow over her own shoulder. He playfully adjusted the straps on the quiver for her. This was going to be a bloodbath.

Wilbur stood at the edge of Techno's estate, looking behind him at all the brave soldiers following his lead.

Holy shit this was difficult, and it was only going to get worse.