Pool Party

Remember this is all platonic. The hybrids in this story aren't as distant and cold like you human plebs ITS JUST CUDDLES COME ON!

Wilbur: Killer whale hybrid, breaths underwater and has sharp teeth. Larger than most hybrids

Philza: a light grey winged songbird, smaller than the average adult. Short and fast.

Technoblade: Piglin hybrid, long pink hair and bright red eyes. A couple inches shorter than Wilbur.

Tommy: Moobloom, has curly flower like blonde hair. Sleepy the majority of the time, once the sun goes down he's almost completely out of it. When it is dark yellow flowers grow in his hair, full of pollen.

Tubbo: Bee hybrid, loves to take Tommy's pollen at night without him knowing. Can stick to walls, and if you look him in the eyes for too long you get tired (uses this on Tommy a lot) due to Ranboo being an end hybrid it doesn't work on him.

Ranboo: half black and white. A long soft tail and silky skin. Quiet most of the time, but has fangs that can paralyze on bit. Uses this to mess with his friends, or get first dibs on breakfast...

Dream: enhanced warden, when touching the ground he can sprout a limited amount of feeling fungus to trap things . Has luminous blue green eyes. Cant spread plants over water but loves to swim.

Sapnap: one of those lava blobs from Mario Kart hybrid (come on you know what I mean) cannot be put out. High jump and warm to the touch.

George: human, likes to sleep a lot

Bad: shadow creature, enjoys losing people in dark hallways

Andddd that's it, sorry this is a lot of characters already. Too many ayyy.

——————————————————————-

The party had gone very well, and the sun was beginning to set. Wilbur pushed open his sliding glass door, watching the solar lights Phil installed light up the pool. A grin spread up his face, and he grabbed Technoblade's arm happily.

"Let's go swimming!"

Techno froze up, barely functional as Wilbur pulled him outside, "But it's cold!"

"Big man you could bake cookies on the pavement it's so hot." Tubbo added, his arm around Ranboo as they walked outside. Bad spun past them, a shadowy blur as he dived into the pool. It rippled with black, before fading into aqua blue. Sapnap let out a cocky growl, before nearly jumping on top of Bad. The water fizzed for a little bit as it adjusted to him.

George dipped his toe in, and felt a figure crash into him. The refreshing cold hit him all at once, Dream pulled them back up above the waves. He grinned, a hand holding George's waist steady afloat.

"You suck I hate you!"

Philza being colder blooded, he just like Wil could walk right in and not need to adjust. The bird waded on the shallow end. The slowly fading sun caressing his features.

Wilbur dropped Technoblade's hand, before taking a running leap into the water. He stayed under for a couple minutes, before gliding back up. Soaked and smiling through wet brown hair he looked at Technoblade.

The Piglin just shifted to the edge of the pool, sitting down and letting his feet get wet. He flinched from the cold, dark abyss.

Maybe that was a little dramatic Tommy's flowers had started to bud, glowing with fireflies flying around him. He swam easily, splashing water at Philza light heartedly. Techno watched his friends intently. Ranboo and Tubbo took turns holding their breath the longest.

Soon the sun was nearly gone, only a sliver was left. Tommy gleefully dunked underwater, only to have Ranboo catch his arm.

"Don't do that you should get out the sun is almost down."

"I'm a big man I'll be fine!" Tommy whined, swimming away. His features were already starting to flow the way they usually do when he was ready for sleep, however Tommy was stubborn, he liked to play with his friends. He let out a shriek as Wilbur popped up from below him, lifting him out of the water.

Tommy was perhaps the strongest one among them during the day, but at night he was a delicate flower. Wil set him on the grass, running a hand through the blonde's hair. He was quickly slowing down movement wise.

Tubbo watched with content as his friend squirmed around against the grass subconsciously. Ranboo awed, before getting out of the water with the bee hybrid.

Before Tommy could claw his way back into the water Dream placed a single finger outside the pool. Blue roots sprouted quickly, tightly wrapping around him. Tommy huffed, but after a couple minutes light snores were heard.

Dream pulled back, before George playfully jumped him and smacked his head into the water.

Techno was so focused he almost missed the cold hand wrapped around his leg. He quickly felt around for something to save him.

Aw fuck.

With a furious kick at Wilbur with his free foot he was free. Wil backed away laughing. Techno let out a sigh, before Dream gave a devilish grin.

"Mission get Techno-"

"Easy," Ranboo's voice came from behind, and before Techno could do anything he felt a prick at his neck.

Everyone burst into laughter. Wilbur grabbed hold of Techno, cradling him like a baby in the water. A couple minutes later Techno regained his senses to realize he was being cuddled by four people in the middle of the pool.

"Aww little Techno!" Philza booped his nose, causing Sapnap to double over under the waves. The blade growled.

"If I wasn't focused on keeping as much as I can dry I'd kick you straight in the-"

Ranboo watched from the grass with Tubbo as they Philza dunked him. Tubbo had a sleeping Tommy half in his lap, and giggled quietly with Ranboo when he sneezed due to the chlorine.

The blood god awakened, and soon everyone was running from the pool for their lives as Techno chased after them.

Part two?