3k special (2)

Just before we get started here I can't remember what some of the mcyt's are comfortable with. I couldn't find any information so I will probably leave most of them in suits unless I can find out what they are comfortable with. If you guys know let me know, because style wise I'm really going standard this time because I have no idea. Probably gonna be a part three because I feel bad I have nothing to offer (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Tubbo sprang out of his bed at the alarm, immediately seeing the messages from the group chat explode on his phone.

𝗚𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝟭:𝟮𝟰 𝗮𝗺: 𝗧𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗺𝗿𝘄?

𝗗𝗿𝗲́ 𝗮𝘁 𝟭:𝟮𝟲 𝗮𝗺: 𝗴𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝟭:𝟮𝟲 𝗮𝗺: 𝗯𝗰 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰 𝗹 𝗶 𝗻 𝗴 𝘆

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗯𝗮 𝗮𝘁 𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺: 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝘀

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱: 𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝗻!

𝗗𝗿𝗲́ 𝗮𝘁 𝟯:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺: 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝘅 𝗴𝗻 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱: 𝗴𝗻 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗴𝘂𝘆, 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗼𝗴𝘆.

𝗚𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝟯:𝟬𝟭 𝗮𝗺: 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀!

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗤 𝗮𝘁 𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺: 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆

𝗡𝗶𝗮𝗵𝗰𝗵𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱: 𝗴𝗺 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗾!!!! <𝟯 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹?

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗤 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱: 𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲.

𝗡𝗶𝗮𝗵𝗰𝗵𝘂 𝗮𝘁 𝟱:𝟭𝟮 𝗮𝗺: 𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗾 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝗽, 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗿. 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸?

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗤 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗮𝗽 𝗮𝘁 𝟱:𝟯𝟬 𝗮𝗺: 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗤 𝗮𝘁 𝟱:𝟯𝟰 𝗮𝗺: 𝘆𝗲

𝗞𝗮𝗥𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝟱:𝟯𝟱 𝗮𝗺: 𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗶 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝘆𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱.

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝟲:𝟱𝟱 𝗮𝗺: 𝗗𝗿𝗲́ 𝗶𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗽𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲.

𝗗𝗿𝗲́ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗯𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱: 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗨 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗪 𝗔 𝗠𝗨𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗕 𝗔𝗬 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗪?????

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝟳:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺: 𝗶𝗱𝗸, 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗯𝗮 𝗮𝘁 𝟳:𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗺: 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂...

𝗧𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴....

𝗧𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗼: 𝗹𝗼𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗸𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲

The freshman chuckled as he pulled on a pair of white jeans and a black shirt with white flowers detailed on it. After a minute he figured out how misspelled everything was, but that was fine. They all understood, which warmed his heart.

Tubbo picked at the grass as he waited, before seeing Dream's pickup roll into the driveway. The freshman hopped in, pushing the passenger seat up so he could get in the back. Nikki was already back there, and hugged him. She had a pale pink top on, and green shorts.

"Where next, didn't Tommy say he was at your house?" Tubbo puzzled, Dream laughed as they pulled into George's driveway. The short brunette came out the front do with his backpack and overalls. It was all variations of the same blue he favored.

"Oh yeah he saw Wilbur and took off running." Dream wheezed, George shut the passenger door.

"Alright Karl and Sapnap texted me they were gonna walk, plus Quackity won't need a ride since he lives so close." Nikki announced from the backseat. Dream nodded, and started towards the highschool.

They all got out, shivering in the morning air. Wilbur had Tommy locked in a hold on the football field.  They all ran over for the opportunity to torment the headstrong blonde.

"Tubbo help me!" Tommy laughed, twisting around. The shorter just giggled, before something in the distance caught his eye.

A taller kid in his grade, Ranboo, was kicking a football around by himself. He had just moved here, and Tubbo had science class with him. They were lab partners, and though Ranboo was shy he was super sweet.

He seemed to keep his gazed fixed on the grounds, careful to avoid eye contact. Ranboo got nervous, always thinking people were staring at him. Oh look it's the kid who stutters! Oh look it's the kid who still would rather live in a fantasy than the real world!

Oh look it's the kid that had a crush on that crazy mini lunatic who hung out with Tommy Innit. The bee boy that liked to dress a little more feminine, and maybe Ranboo liked that a little.

I'm just going off the stream where Eret, Nikki, and Tubbo all talked about wearing a strawberry dress. I'm not gonna cross cross the line just in case but hey some people just look good in eyeliner. I think Tubbo would lol.

"Hey Ranboo!" Tubbo called, Ranboo jumped. Hey well there's probably miscommunication it couldn't actually be for him.

"Ranboo my beloved!"

Oh boy.

Tommy scrambled outta Wilbur's grip, and laughed as Tubbo sprinted over to the tall kid. Ranboo looked beyond flustered, and Tommy quickly ushered the others inside.

"Tubbo moment," Dream yawned, splitting off with the others to go to his first class.

"H-hey Tha- Tubbo." Ranboo stuttered, looking at his feet. The shorter picked up the football, the black and white ball against his hip.

"Hello Ranboo! I had a question for you as long as that's okay?" Tubbo asked, a goofy grin on his face. The transfer student always wore his classic shades, and refused to take them off even inside. Good thing though, sometimes he couldn't help but stare...

"Sure..."

"You wanna go to the dance with me!"

Ranboo felt about a billion butterflies explode in his stomach. For the first time, his answer was solid and confident.

"Yes."

Part three soon guys, please guide me TwT.