Christmas Eve AU

Alternate AU

Tubbo and Tommy are twins (not look alikes)

Fundy is the older brother, Tommy and Tubbo are 3 fundy is 13.

Technoblade is the oldest brother, 24 and coming home from college.

Philza is their father, oh and Wil is 17.

Also the neighbors in the story are Dream as the oldest brother 24.

George is 8, Sapnap is 9. The little brothers.

Nikki and Eret also live together, platonic. Eret is 18 and Nikki is 17.

Anyways I think that's enough info.

Phil sighed, it was Christmas Eve, everything was laid out perfectly hours before dinner. Leaving him nothing to do of course.

That's Phil by the way

That's Phil by the way. Cheesy sweaters suit him.

There was a curse from the kitchen, and Phil angrily followed it.

"Wil watch your language-" Phil doubled over in laughter. Wil had his fuzzy yellow sweater on, but it was soaked. "Son what happened?"

Wil didn't say anything, he just gestured to the sink, the small detachable hose had the trigger rubber banded down. He shook his head, damp brown hair sending drops of water everywhere. Phil motioned for his son to stay put, while getting a big fluffy towel from the downstairs bathroom closet.

Wil stood sopping wet, staring at the sink. Suddenly a towel landed on his head, wrapping around his thin stature. Phil hugged him from behind, and Wil laughed.

"Dad stop I can do it myself." Wil turned around and watched his dad smile giddily.

"Aw it's just like when you were little and your mother used to bundle you up like a burrito and spin you around. Oh those were the days." Phil watched as his son flushed red.

"I'm not a kid anymore!" Wil whined pathetically, Phil cupped his face in his hands and squished his cheeks around.

"Aw but you still got that baby face. My little baby boy! All tall and independant."

Wil touched his own face self-consciously as Fundy walked in. A bright head of orange hair bobbed over to the pantry, and then back towards the door

 A bright head of orange hair bobbed over to the pantry, and then back towards the door