Thanks Dad 4

Omg yal thought I really forgot about this. If needed go back to the other three and refresh the memory. And vote too you fuckers :)

Tommy wasn't sure exactly how long it had been since he hit his head.

But now he was awake again, face down in the dirt. Shoulders painfully drawn back against his wings, which also seemed bunched together at his spine. He tried to move them, only to feel out a thick wire around his person that kept him in place. Tommy wondered if it would be worth it to flip onto his back or not. Maybe, though the feeling of cold earth wasn't something that felt worse than his plain exhaustion.

Something nicked his arm and Tommy yelped, warm blood trickling down his left arm.

"Let off my brother!"

Wilbur?

"Shut up pig we have to get moving they have to be getting close by now." Someone growled, Tommy felt someone grab the wire and haul him to his feet.

Wilbur was between four of them, a stab wound dripping from his shoulder. His brown eyes mixed with red, angry and hurting.

"Who are you?" Tommy asked absentmindedly, this was all so confusing.

"Someone who's about to make a large payday, how far are we?" A gruff looking man smirked. Tommy had a hard time keeping his eyes open.

Another sharp ping made a droplet of blood trickle down his other arm. One of the others held the knife over a vial. Oh god that was his blood wasn't it?

He felt a little light headed looking at it.

Tubbo POV

I chased after them though the trees, my feet light against the forest floor. Roots seem to be easier to see, and I almost don't need to see them to hurdle over. The others are falling behind, minus Dream and Schlatt. Both of which remain ahead of me, Technoblade, Bad, and Sapnap somewhere behind. Sapnap had thankfully been also helping with Tubbo's trials, and he was a fast runner.

George had been helping too, but he went for a mad dash to get Phil. As far as rescues go though? Not bad amount of bodies. God I spend too much time with Technoblade, he's turned my thinking into a strategy.

Schlatt thought that was a good thing, real father of the year am I right? I just want Tommy, and then maybe go build a fort or something.

In my distracted state I hit a root and trip, barely even left alone for seconds before the others behind me haul me up.

"Keep moving we're gaining!" Dream shouted, drawing his crossbow. Schlatt stops at a nearby birch, fingers digging into the bark. I thought it almost looked painful, but he pulled himself up onto an overhanging branch.

Gotta say I shouldn't have been surprised when he looked at me and reached out an arm to pull me up. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed on.

My... father didn't seem to notice my discontent with the height at which we leapt from branch to branch. In truth I really hated it, what if I fell all that way.

Schlatt caught the back of my shirt when I slipped, barely still on the branch. My feet shuffled desperately for footing as he pulled me back between one of his large arms.

"Maybe when we get back I should stop having you run around in a field and maybe treeleap. Tubbs if you look at the forest floor the whole time you are going to fall."

I felt bitter commentary rise in my throat, but it was stopped as my hearing picked up something.

"Schlatt move-"