Teaser

God I so love our campus... it's so quiet and peaceful... Sanyukta you are so lucky that you again got to study in this University... Almost all other universities are present in the cities where only noise pollution happens but B.U is totally different... We have beach as well as natural habitat near our university campus....

I thought all these and smiled.... As the aerodrome area of our University was totally empty so I decided to jog in the middle of the road that too in a snake like pattern ( as if this place belongs to my dad 😆)

As I decided I started my jogging in the middle of the road with my headphones on...

The morning foggy weather filled my body with energy and I just enjoyed jogging there....

The road was not clearly visible due to fog...

Suddenly I just closed my eyes to feel the nature and loudly said - I so loveeeeee

In the mean time I opened my eyes and took left turn and suddenly my eyes popped up and my voice got stuck on my throat seeing a bike just coming  hell close to me and I just froze there with my palms on my eyes....

After a second I heard a thud sound and opened my eyes fearfully....

The biker and the bike was lying on the grass..

With thumping heart I moved towards the person and when I saw the number plate I felt like earth slipped away beneath my foot...

Stay tuned....
Next part is coming tomorrow....