Chapter - 26

So after cribbing with Praharaj and Jini when I turned to my right side I saw Randhir sir was sitting just behind me and he was looking at me with a smile....

Aaahhhhhhhhh can you believe it he was actually looking at me...and when I saw him he instantly averted his gage from me and looked to the front but the smile was still there....

My whole body froze for a second but I instantly sat back on my sit and even I looked to the front.....

That time I didn't know how to react.. what to feel.. how to control the tingling sensation of my stomach...

I was numb totally numb... Because that was a very very precious moment for me.. even today when I recall the moment I just get a heavenly feeling...

I just sat there quitely for 5 minutes... Jini and Praharaj were busy in their talks so they didn't notice me... After 5 minutes when I again slightly turned to my back as usual he wasn't there... Uff I think this man just loves to get vanished...

I sighed and turned to the front and finally I smiled when the realisation dawned upon me that actually Randhir sir was looking at me and when I noticed him doing so he just diverted his gage...

Well till yesterday I was the one who used to find a chance to admire him but that day he noticed me... Well he used to see each and every student during class or if he had any work with student... Otherwise he never ever looked at any student whenever he used to sit in any function or while he used to roam near the corridor in his free class....

Well I knew about his this habit because I used to notice him too much...so yes I came across with some of his habits which perhaps nobody had noticed in him....

When I was lost in that moment reliving it again and again suddenly my brain  told me that - Sanyukta relax relax... Don't get excited like this... You know na how Randhir sir is..... He just looked at you in a general way... Nothing special ok... So don't make air castle and don't think otherwise... You are just a mere student for him... So stop all these...

I felt really numb after hearing this but again another voice came and that was my conscience  - ok I know I am a mere student for him but I have never ever  noticed him looking at a student like this... So it was special for me ok....

Brain - oh just shut up ok.. he noticed you today because you were behaving like a ill mannered student who just threatens her friends to get agreed with her point of view...

My conscience - first of all I am not a ill-mannered student ok... And I wasn't threatening Jini and Praharaj.. I was just joking with my friends because I love them and I have the right to talk any way like I want..and even they don't mind because even they love...but you won't understand so you shut up...and if Randhir sir was irked with my behaviour then he wouldn't have smiled when he was looking at me...so don't try to spoil my happy mood you gutter creature...

Brain - I am not trying to destroy your mood but I am trying to make you understand that whatever you are doing or feeling is going to break you mercilessly... And yes while looking at me maybe Randhir was remembering his college time when even he used to behave in the same way I was behaving some moments ago.. maybe he was remembering his golden days when even he used to crack jokes and enjoy his life with his friends.... So don't you dare to think that you are special... He was looking at you because of your antics and not because he admires you....

My Conscience - when did I say that he admires me... Did I??? No right..  then why the bloody hell you are poking your nose in my happiness... Even if I am fooling myself na then let it be... But one thing I know that this feeling is giving me happiness and that's enough for me... I don't know why Randhir sir was looking at me but for me what matters is that I got his little bit attention... Whatever maybe the reason was but the fact is he looked at me and when I looked back he stole his eyes from me... But you won't understand all these you stupid brain..