Chapter 69

Sanyukta's p.o.v

I really love rainy days. This is the season where you will feel heat and cold in moderate amount. This season is the best season for skin as well. Even if you don't apply any body lotion still your skin will be bouncy and always feel fresh.

Again it was raining heavily and I was standing on our department's balcony and letting the rain drops to hit my palm.

Randhir sir was late today. So I was waiting for him because he had our lab's key. Biswa was in Aashish sir's lab because Randhir sir had asked him to consult Aashish sir regarding his project.

Now a days I have started loving the time that I spend with myself...  Like when I am totally lost in my thoughts my mind creates so many beautiful imaginations and those imaginations give me so much peace and happiness. I am learning to be alone and cherish my life with myself only because I know one day I will be left with no one but with myself only.

People dream about their future with a highly paid job, happy family, kids, and many more things but here I am just imagining myself alone in a house where I will cherish all the memories of my family and him.

This is my destiny and I know it because I have always felt that I won't have or rather my fate will never let me have those things that usually people have in their lives.

I have always felt that abnormality inside me like there is something different inside me... There is something different in my thoughts, in my opinion, in my choice , in my fate and in me....

One day I have to confess so many things to my parents and this thought is literally giving me chills. I am firm on my decision and I know I won't change it ever but the guilt of hurting my parents' sentiments is crumbling my soul.

I am very stubborn and sometimes my  stubbornness scares me because I know one day I am gonna hurt my parents because of my this nature.

I was happy sometime before and now my mood has changed into a dark and gloomy one.

It was raining so heavily that nothing was visible at that time. My eyes landed on the Shiva temple which was infront of the PG council block and I just stared it silently. I just didn't want to get disturbed  at that moment.

All of our faculties except Randhir sir have their labs on the ground floor. That's why the first floor was in pin drop silence. I was so lost in my world that I didn't hear the foot steps.

Suddenly a voice broke my trance and I turned around only to witness Randhir sir was standing infront of me.

Randhir sir's p.o.v

I was late today for University and this rain was making it worse for me. Roads were not visible properly and that's why I had to ride slowly. Finally I reached to the campus and when I looked at our department I couldn't see anything properly but as I moved ahed I saw her standing on the balcony and looking at somewhere.

I knowingly pressed the horn to make her aware about my arrival but she didn't look at me and I wondered where she is so lost that she did't notice me.

I reached and parked my bike and after sometime I went towards our lab. When I reached there I saw her still standing there emerged in a deep thought.

Me - Sanyukta

My voice brought her back from her thoughts and she looked at me.

Sanyukta - good morning sir.. sorry sir I didn't realise your presence earlier.

Me - it's ok and good morning. By the way where are you lost?

I asked taking a step towards her..

Sanyukta - nowhere sir....