Chapter - 77

Randhir sir's p.o.v.

Sanyukta - Let's... Let's put a full-stop on it forever.

And I felt like my heart stopped working for a moment. I felt numb. I didn't know what to say. Her eyes were dead serious. Her words literally slapped me on my face & my inside got shattered.

I took a deep breath and looked away from her and covered my face.

She didn't move a bit & I could feel her eyes on me.

I took a deep breath & turned to her.

Sanyukta what's wrong?? Did I do something wrong? We can talk and solve it right...

I tried to cup her face but she flinched & I immediately took my hands away from her.

Me - Please please don't stay quiet. How could you even think about this Sanyukta?

Sanyukta - How could I??? Really??? I can't believe you sir....

Me - Okay I guess have created some blunder.. But atleast let me know what I have done. So that I...

Sanyukta - So that you what??? I have decided sir... I don't want to continue this anymore. And I won't change my decision.

Me - What you mean you have decided han??? How could you decide for both of us?

I literally snapped at her.

Sanyukta - The same way you decided when you will talk to me, when you will ignore me, when you will make me feel like a sh*t & when you will come & behave normally with me like nothing wrong has ever happened.

She was mad at me. Like really really mad. Her voice was clearly depicting her anger towards me.

Me - okay calm down Sanyukta. Let's talk okay. I am sure there is some misunderstanding.

Sanyukta - Sir if you want to talk about our work then I am ready. If not then I don't want to talk to you about anything else.

Me - Sanyukta listen...

She tried to move away but I held her arms & brought her back to me.

Me - God Sanyukta what's wrong with you?

And to my surprise she put her index fingers inside both of her ears to block the sound.

Sanyukta - I am not listening... I won't listen...

She stubbornly said to me.

For a moment I felt like laughing cos she was behaving like a child but then the situation was really really serious.

Me - Sanyukta remove your fingers. Here I am trying to talk to you and you are acting crazily.

She looked at me sharply.

Sanyukta - I am acting crazily!!! Then what would you call yourself after behaving in such a horrible way with me? Since the day you met with that accident to till now you ignored me... Why??

And realisation dawned on me. Okay somewhere I knew the reason but wasn't accepting it cos I had my reasons.. I didn't ignore her intentionally. And I thought she won't mind but I guess I was wrong. I failed to understand her mental state and because of my foolishness we are standing in this position.

Me - I know you are angry. But please let me explain... I didn't do anything intentionally Sanyukta...

Sanyukta - of course you did . You know what sir we ignore someone deliberately when that person makes us feel uncomfortable or when that person creates problems for us. And I think I have caused both the things for you.