Chapter - 25

At 7 a.m I woke up went to take bath because before 9 we have to report at Cinate hall...

I saw all bathrooms were occupied so I had to wait outside but there were already many buckets outside of each bathroom and I got to know that my turn won't come so soon.... I just kept my bucket in the que and left to my room...

At 7:45 I again went to bathroom and this time I requested a fellow friend to let me use the bathroom first because I had my seminar...She agreed and finally I was able to take bath....

Then I came to my room and took out my dress to see which would suit for today's occasion and luckily I got a perfect dress.. well that was my 2017 birthday dress and I had worn that only once and that was my birthday day... So I choosed that.... But that dress was a knee length frock which was falling till the middle of my leg... I only wear jeans so that day also I wore that dress with jeans... Then Anita came to my room..

Anita - hey Sanyu so all set for seminar??

Me - hmm

Anita - Sanyu tame a jeans sahita a frock kahinki pindhichha?? Ya sahita se yellow leggings pindha na
( Sanyu tumne ye jeans k saath ye frock Kyun pehna hai?? Iske saath wo  yellow leggings pehno na)

Me - aree yaar mu jeans sahita hi comfortable feel kare and mote mobile rakhiba paain pocket darkar naa
( Aree yaar main jeans k saath hi comfortable feel Karti Hun and mujhe mobile rakhne k liye pocket chahiye na)

Anita - I know but please today you keep your phone in your bag and please change this jeans and wear your yellow leggings... Trust me you will look awesome...

Me - hmm but that leggings is not yellow but slightly yellowish...

Anita - I know but this dress will look good with that..

Me - ok fine

I changed my jeans and wore that leggings.. Then I combed my hairs and  braided it... Then wore two single white pearls earings....

I then turned around and kept all the necessary things in my bag like water bottle,notebook,pen pouch etc..

Anita - Wah Wah aaji toh kehi Jane khaali jaluchhi hmm... Sanyukta you are looking really really beautiful...
( Wah Wah aaj toh koi ekdum dazzle kar Raha hai hmm... Sanyukta you are looking really really beautiful)

Hearing her compliment I literally blushed because I didn't have the habit of getting complements for my looks.. So that was quite unusual for me and I think for the first time somebody told me that I was looking beautiful...

I smiled and said thank you madam and Anita laughed seeing my reaction because of her compliment....

At 8:45 I locked my room and left for Cinate hall... I was walking fast because I knew if I would get late then Paridhan sir will definitely scold...

Finally I reached near the admin block and after security check I went  towards Cinate hall...

Well the Cinate hall's door was like the doors in malls where when we push the door from one side to go inside the another side will open for the inside people to come outside....

I hurriedly pushed the door to go inside and my hand was on the edge of the door when I did that...but at the same time suddenly somebody from inside pushed the door to come out side and due to this my thumb got sandwiched between the door and the wall and trust me that moment I felt like I will die with pain....

God I immediately pulled out my thumb and saw that there was a blood clot in the middle of my thumb's nail...I felt like shouting in pain but as the place was not appropriate I somehow beared my pain but tears filled in my eyes.... I immediately wiped them and turned to go but Paridhan sir stopped me...

Paridhan sir - Tama maananka kuha hei thila na sharp 9 o clock re aasiba pain toh eye late kahinki Haan??
( Tum logo Ko kaha Gaya tha na sharp 9 o clock Ko report karne k liye toh itna late Kyun???)

I was dying with pain and here sir was scolding me but somehow I said sorry sir.. sir just nodded and left from there...

My pain was still unbearable so i held my thumb with my other hand and without looking anywhere I went to a seat and sat there keeping my bag on another sit...

I was slowly pressing my thumb to reduce my pain but suddenly somebody asked me something...

Person - aree tama first year student kehi kana dekhha jaau nahanti... Hostel pila Sabu kuade gale?
( Aree tumhare first year students Kahi dikh nehi rahe hai... Hostel k bachhe Kahan Gaye?)

Hearing that voice I turned back and saw Randhir sir was just sitting behind me.. well for a second I forgot about my pain seeing him... God his formal looks always used to make me crazy.. that day he was wearing a white t-shirt and slightly yellowish jeans whose colour was exactly similar to my leggings colour.... My mind did a happy dance finding this similarity... I composed myself and said

Me - sir samastanka kuha hei thila theek time re aasiba paain..kejaane kana paain samaste a parjyanta aasi nahanti..
( Sir sab Ko theek time pe aane Ko kaha Gaya tha but pata nehi Kyun Abhi tak sab nehi aaye hai)

Sir just nodded with a slight smile and I was clean bold seeing his that slight smile... Trust me my pain was all gone after that and I immediately turned around and smiled like a fool... Well I didn't have the guts to see him again so I just sat there silently looking at the projector....

Our all teachers were present there and gradually all students also came...

Finally Jini came and called me so I just took my bag and stood up to go near her... I slightly turned my left side to see Randhir sir but he was not there...I just sighed and moved near Jini...

We sat on two corner seats because we knew if in between the seminar we fall asleep then nobody will notice and we can easily take a nap....we were talking and suddenly Praharaj came and sat beside Jini.. he looked at me for sometime so I asked - what??

Praharaj - umm ajj tame bahut alaga dekha jauchha but bahut Bhala dekha jauchha..
( Umm ajj tum bohot alag dikh Rahi ho but bohot achhi lag Rahi ho)

I just laughed at his compliment and then said - thank you...

Well it was too much for me because getting complement was totally out of my syllabus...

We were talking something and I was totally engrossed in the gossip that I missed to notice the movement that happened in the row behind our row...

Suddenly I started arguing with the two about a dress colour... Well we were talking about a girl of English department who was really really beautiful and arguing over a particular dress of hers which she had worn three days back...

I told them that her dress colour was red and they both were saying it was orange...

So I felt frustrated and just stood up from my sit and  kept my right leg in a folded manner on the sit and another on the ground and little bit loudly said - aree mu kahilini na se red colour dress pindhi thila maane red colour hi pindhi thila bujhila
( Aree maine kaha na usne red colour ka dress pehna tha MATLAB red colour hi pehna tha samjhe)

Jini& Praharaj - ok ok Devi maa relax we lose and you win bas

I just smiled and said - better.. then I looked at my right side being in that same position only and the sight literally took my breath away

TBC....

Thank you