Chapter - 50

Sanyukta's p.o.v

Today is a very auspicious day...  I woke up early in the morning, took bath and got ready.. Shiva Ratri and Diwali are my favourite festivals but Shiva Ratri holds a very special place in my heart...

I took some bhogo and locked my room and went to Shiva Mandir which was there in our university premises only...

Whenever Shiva Ratri comes my heart and soul get filled with a very different kind of emotion.... I reached and did the Puja and came back.... As I was fasting so my brain was again again focusing on my stomach.... Uffff.... I thought to distract my mind so I started scrolling my phone and opened my WhatsApp....

Whenever I open my WhatsApp na immediately I open Randhir sir's profile.. As usual I opened his profile and to my luck he was online... I just kept looking at his profile while tapping my finger on my screen....

I wanted to hear his voice but I didn't have the courage to call him.. Leave courage I didn't even have a simple excuse because of which I could call him... If I call him with an excuse of asking some doubt then first Randhir sir will ask me some 10 - 20 questions and then if he finds my question a valid one then he will answer or else he will scold me for my stupidity... Ohhh God who will enter into this mess....

So I just stared at his profile... Suddenly a notification came... I thought to see it later... So I put my forefinger on it and slide it to right side to remove it but I don't know how my finger got pressed on the voice call icon of WhatsApp and as it was Randhir sir's profile the call got connected to him....

Ahhhh it started ringing and with in a blink of an eye I cut it and took a breath of relief... Ohhh God Randhir sir was still online and he must have got this call notification as well.....

I started trembling and to my nightmare after some seconds my phone buzzed with Randhir sir's call....

I started sweating and couldn't even decide wheather to recieve his call or not.... God either I will die by my own or Randhir sir will kill me for disturbing him unnecessarily.....

Finally I decided to face the situation and just recieved the call.... The moment I received it I started apologizing him...

Hello sir I am sorry sir... Call  bhul re connect hei jaithila... I am really sorry sir... I am really sorry for disturbing you... I spoke everything in a single breath...
( Hello sir I am sorry sir... Call galti se connect ho gaya tha... I am really sorry sir.. I am really sorry for disturbing you... I spoke everything in a single breath..)

I took a breath and waited for Randhir sir to blast on me but to my surprise I just heard a breathing sound.. I got confused and waited for a moment....

Hello.. Sir..

Yes Sanyukta I am listening... If you have anything else to say then say it... Then I think I will get my chance to speak...

I just closed my eyes due to embarrassment and Just said.. Sorry sir....

Randhir sir - hmm it's ok... By the way why did you react like you committed a crime by calling me haan???

Me - sir I thought that my call must have disturbed you that's why....

Randhir sir - Sanyukta you can call me anytime ok... Afterall you are my responsibility... I know you consider me as a cruel teacher because I make you work like a machine but I don't scold anyone without any reason.... So relax....

I smiled hearing him and said - ok sir...

Randhir sir - it's ok... By the way what are you doing???