Chapter - 15

It was our first semester form fill up day and we were required to bring some documents to fill the form...

We all were standing in our balcony and waiting for Palei Bhaina to open the door...

Suddenly Jini checked her file to see her certificates and that time I also opened my bag and entered my hand to take out my documents but but but I found nothing....

That moment I got a mini heart attack and I looked at Jini with a dead expression...

Jini - what happened

Me - my documents are missing

Jini - what show me...

Saying this she checked my bag and that moment it striked me that I had kept that file on my bed only and forgot to keep that inside my  bag...

Me - oh shit oh shit jini my Mo documents bed re hin rakhhi deichhi...oh God mote ebe hin room Ku jiba Ku padiba and form fill up 12 o click re achhi..
( Oh shit oh shit jini maine apne certificates bed pe hi rakh diya hai...oh God mujhe Abhi wapas room main Jaana hoga and form fill up bhi 12 baje hai)

Jini - what no are you mad...ebe Randhir sirnkara class achhi...you know na mu tanka note Lekhi paareni..so tuma thu copy kare...ebe mu ekka kemiti manage karibi??)
(What no...are you mad...we have Randhir sir's class now...you know na I can't note down anything in his class...so I copy it from you...now how would I manage alone?)

Me - are jini bas 5 minutes laagiba mote jaaiki aasiba paain ok you don't worry... saying this I took my keys and ran to my hostel
(Aree jini bas 5 minute lagenge mujhe jaake wapas aane k liye ok..you doy worry... saying this I took my keys and ran to my hostel)

When I reached to my room I hurriedly opened my door and took the file and again closed the door and ran....well it was already 10:45 and Randhir sir hates late comers....

I knew that Randhir sir would have already started teaching and I really didn't know wheather he will allow me today or not....

I reached to my department and panted hard....from a distance I heard Randhir sir's voice from our class....my heart was beating very fast due to fatigue and fear....

With trembling figure I came near our class and peeped inside and Saw Randhir sir was writing something in black board...

I gained some courage and said - May I come in sir???

Randhir sir turned towards me and signalled me to come inside...

I took a breath of relief where jini was sitting...

I was about to sit when he suddenly asked - why are you late today...

Me ( composing myself ) - sir actually I forgot to bring my certificates for the form fill up...so I had to go back to the hostel....

Randhir sir just nodded and signalled me to sit down...

And I happily sat down and concentrated on the class and ofcourse on Randhir sir also...

Like this 2017 ended....It was only two months that Randhir sir join to our department but he became very much famous in the whole University.....thanks to us....in every hostel all the Zoology students used to discuss about sir except me...in my hostel my friends used to ask about me and I just used to say them about him... well I don't know why but I actually didn't like when anybone except my friends used to say something about sir...

It was the month of January....our seniors third semester was already over in December only and now it was our time for our first semester.....

Well our course was completed and practicals as well....so we all stopped going to class and did self studies in hostel only...