Teaser

I was standing leaning on table and scrolling my phone's gallery... A smile was on my face because I was watching Randhir sir's latest pics which I had clicked secretly when he was instructing Biswa something....

Well before opening my gallery I made sure that nobody is around me... As Randhir sir was out and Biswa had gone to library I just got a chance to admire his pics....

I was so engrossed in my own world that I didn't realise that someone entered inside our lab...

I was zooming the pics and seeing them  one by one when suddenly somebody called me... Sanyukta...

Ohh my God the moment I heard the voice I felt like my heart stopped beating for a moment and with a jerk my phone fell down from my hand...

I turned my face and saw Randhir sir was standing near me... I immediately looked down and took a breath of relief because the phones screen was facing the ground... I picked up the phone and was about to remove the gallery from the screen when Randhir sir stopped me....

Wait Sanyukta... Show me what you were seeing... I widened my eyes so much that I felt like my eyeballs will come out of them....

I gulped and asked .... What sir????

Show me your phone.. let me see what you were seeing and dare you move your fingers and remove it from the screen....

Ohhh God please save me... I just prayed it in my mind.... Anyhow I want to remove the gallery but Randhir sir's stern look had made me freeze in my place...

I think this is the end of me.....