Chapter - 30

My head was aching like hell... It was like someone was banging a hammer on my head...I wanted to open my eyes but my body felt so week... I don't know what actually had happened to me... I heard some noise around me but couldn't detect whose voices were there... But finally after a lot of strength I slowly opened my eyes... A blurred image of white walls came infront of me...I took a sharp breath and finally opened my eyes..

Me - ahhhh... I kept my weak palm on my forehead...

Then clearly looked around and then it drowned into me that I was in hospital.. I didn't know how the hell I landed upon here...

I looked at my left side and saw my parents were standing outside the room..

Then suddenly somebody came inside and I identified him as a doctor...

Doctor - how are you feeling now??

Me - fine sir...

Doctor - good... You had a deep cut on your head so we had performed a surgery on you... Don't worry you will be fine soon...

Me - but sir my head is aching too much...

Doctor - hmm don't worry it's the after effects of the surgery.. but it will go soon.. pain killer isn't good for health so I won't give it to you and I think you can bear this pain for sometime right...

Me - yes sir...

Doctor - ok your parents will come and meet you now and please don't say anything in a loud voice or try to get up ok...

Me - ok sir...

Then the doctor left and then my parents and my brothers came inside...

They asked me that how was I feeling then they told me that I fell down in the bathroom and the back portion of my head got banged on the threshold of the bathroom and I got a deep wound there and suffered from a heavy blood loss..I was lucky that my mom came at that time only and as my dad wasn't at home that time she admitted me to the hospital with the help of our neighbours... so now doctor had stitched that portion and I have gained my concious after 36 hours..

But then I noticed that my brothers were looking at me strangely and also giving me nervous smiles...

Me - oye emiti strange behave kana paain karuchhi tu sid..
( Oye ese strange behave Kyun kar Raha hai tu sid?)

Sid - mu naai toh...mu toh normal hi behave karuchhi...
( Main nehin toh.... Main toh normal hi behave kar Raha Hun...)

I just narrowed my eyes but then just simply nodded....

Then we were talking when suddenly I kept my hand on my head and felt that my head was covered with bandage...

Me - Papa moro toh back side re maada baaji chhi na toh moro PURA head kana paain cover hei chhi??
( Papa mere toh back side pe chhot lagi hai na toh mera pura head kyun bandaged hai?? I asked surprisingly)

They didn't say anything... I looked at them and again asked the same question...

Sid - actually maada bahut Zor re baaji thila stitches Kari baare problem hou thila so....
( Actually chhot bohot Zoro ki lagi thi and stitch karne main bhi problem ho Rahi thi so....and he stopped)

Me - so... I asked with a thumping heart...

Shubh - so doctor told that they needed to remove your hairs of that person and we said yes but then he again said that rest of your hairs also can cause pain to your wound if they will fall on the stitches...so he asked us to remove your all hairs from your head...and and we said yes...so they totally shaved your head....he said in a single breath....