Chapter - 19

How would you feel when you truly wish for something from your heart but you know that there is no hope to get what you want...when you have lost all your hopes but suddenly God showers his blessings on you and in the end moment he fulfills your wish....that moment you would feel like dying out of happiness right???? Same here... my situation was also same at that moment on that Sonapur beach....

Yes when I  uplifted my eyes from my phone I saw that Randhir sir was already there with some of our classmates and instructing them to clean that place so that we all can use that place.....He was wearing a black jeans and a check t-shirt of purple white and baby pink colour strips.....

He was  busy in work and after sometime even he took a broom made up of small sticks and started sweeping the place with the Students....

I was just froze in my place....for a moment I couldn't even believe my eyes that I was actually watching Randhir sir infront of me.....

I had already lost all hopes of having Randhir sir in the picnic but see God's generosity that he was infront of me.....

I was completely lost in my thoughts when suddenly Jini came and shook me...

Jini - oye madam kuade buluchha ekka ekka Haan??
(Oye madam Khan ghum Rahi ho akele akele?)

I came out of my trance...I just looked at her and said - Jini aaga Ku dekhila mote satare Randhir sir dekha jaauchhanti na mote kichhi misunderstanding houchhi?
( Jini aage dekho toh Zara...mujhe sach main Randhir sir dikh rahe hai yaa mujhe kuch misunderstanding ho Rahi hai??)

Jini gave me a strange look and looked infront of her and said - Han Randhir sir hin Saamna re achhanti....tame emiti kaahinki pacharuchha??
(Haan Randhir sir hi saamne hai....tum Ese Kyun puch Rahi ho??)

Me - but how mote toh laagila Randhir sir aasibeni picnic because college Ku toh se aasi hin nathile na sakale??
(But how mujhe toh Laga ki Randhir sir picnic nehi aayenge because wo subhe college toh aaye hi nehi the)

Jini - Han se College Ku aasi nathile but but Abhisekh ebe kahila j sir Kahi thile taanku raasta Ru pic Kariba paain.... Se majhire jou bus ataki thila na seita Randhir sir nku pic Kariba paain hin ataki thila...Sethi sir chadhile but aame jaani paari Luni...
( Haan wo college nehi aaye the but Abhi Abhi Abhisekh ne bataya ki sir ne usse aadhe raste se pic karne k liye kaha tha..wo jo bus beech main Ruki thi na wo sir Ko pick karne k liye Ruki thi...wahan sir bus main chadhhe but hum nehi Jaan paaye)

I just smiled hearing her and said - oh mu toh kichhi jaani hin paarilini....
( Oh mujhe toh kuch pata hi nehi chala)

Jini - hmm now come....she said dragging me....

I just nodded and went with her....while going I again looked at him and found him busy in his cleaning work.....

We went near where all the students were standing and gossiping.....

Me ( in mind ) - I am so so so sorry God..mu bekare hin aapana Ku raagu thili....sorry Haan and thank you thank you so much aapana Randhir sir nku aama sahita aanile...thank you God thank you so much...I closed my eyes and thanked him..
( I am so so sorry God....main bekaar main hin aapse gussa kar Rahi thi.....sorry Haan and thank you thank you so much aapne Randhir sir Ko hamare saath yahan laate....thank you God thank you so much....I closed my eyes and thanked him...)

I was on cloud nine  with happiness.... Just the feeling of having Randhir sir around me made me happy like a crazy....

I was again looking at his direction to come to the place where we were standing.....