Chapter 49

The month of March started.. Everything was peaceful... Corona cases were under control and due to vaccination  everything was slowly getting back to normal.

Sanyukta's p.o.v

It was Wednesday 5:30 a.m.. I was busy in studying.. Suddenly my phone rang. I saw Jini was calling me.

Me - Hello jini...Kana hela?? Aajii ete sakalu sakalu.
(Hello Jini Kya hua aaj itni subha subha..  I asked turning a page....)

Jini - guess what I just dreamt Sanyukta.. She slowly said.. I think she was still sleepy...

Me - God jini you called me this early just to discuss your dream... Silly girl...

Jini - aree guess na... She said irritatingly....

Me - umm... I think you saw about having 2milion subscribers in your YouTube channel right???

Jini - noooooo....

Me - then what????

She started laughing....

Me - are why are you laughing now....

Jini - okkk... So I dreamt that Randhir sir got to know about your love for him and he gladly accepted your love and you know what your brother got to know about you guys and he informed this to your parents and even they accepted him.. Randhir sir also told about you to his parents and they also accepted you and you guys Finally got married to eachother....

Hearing her dream I just started laughing...

Me - God jini you and your dreams... Ete unrealistic dream tame dekhuchha kemiti haan...
( God jini you and your dreams.. Itna unrealistic dream tum dekh kese leti ho haan...)

Jini - aree ethire unrealistic kana j?? Hei paare future re a dream sata hei jiba..
( Aree isme unrealistic kya hai??? Ho sakta hai future main ye dream sach ho jaaye... She said excitedly...)

I just shook my head hearing her..

Me - hmm tama nida a parjyanta pura heini... Tame soipada aau tike... Mu b tike padhe... Ok good morning..... I just cut the call...
( Hmmm tumhari nind abhi tak puri nehi hui hai... Tum thoda aur so jaao.. Main bhi thoda padh leti hun... Ok good morninggggg.... Saying this I cut the call)

Me - God don't know what's wrong with my friends..  They are actually trying to make me believe on something that will never happen.... I sighed.... But honestly when Jini told me about her dream na I felt sudden shiver in my spines... I know it's not possible in reality but still the imagination was beautiful....

Ufff Sanyukta come back to present now... If you won't study now then Randhir sir will definitely turn your reality into a nightmare....
...................................................

I reached near our department gate and Randhir sir also came on his usual time.... The moment I saw him I remembered Jini's dream... I immediately shrugged my thoughts away and composed myself..

He parked his bike and came near me

Me - good morning sir....

Randhir sir - good morning...

He handed me the keys and went for his biometric attendance and I left for our lab..

I opened and the lab... I kept my bag and switched on the lights and opened the windows....

I came and sat on my sit....

Randhir sir came and I just stood up.. he signalled me to sit down by his hand and went to his chair....