Chapter - 52

Sanyukta's p.o.v
It took me three days to finally get rid of the pain and wound... Now I am feeling really happy... Well Randhir sir's home food helped me a lot but I still hate vegetables....

As usual we were working in our lab and Randhir sir was busy in his laptop and was continuously surfing a pile of papers..

That time Dixit sir came... Well after Sharadhha mam he took the responsibility of H.O.D...

We three stood up to greet him...

Dixit sir - Randhir seminar date has been fixed ... 20 March it is... So we just have three days in our hands and as you are the Seminar Facilitator, I want you to look after the preparation...

Randhir sir - ok sir.. I will look after everything.. you don't worry...

Dixit sir - good and you two get ready to give the seminar... He said looking at me and Biswa....

We widened our eyes hearing him...

He left and we looked at Randhir sir and he just shrugged his shoulders indicating that he can't do anything....

We sighed and sat on our chairs... Well already we were too busy in our respective  works and now Dixit sir asked us to prepare a ppt within 3 days and present it in the seminar....

Ohhh God what a horrendous life!!!

Randhir sir came and sat infront of us....

Randhir sir - see guys Dixit sir wants you guys to give the seminar and I want you guys to hone your knowledge through this seminar.... just start preparing for it and I am there to help you guys... I will help to prepare the ppt... So don't worry ok....

We nodded....

Randhir sir - hmm so the seminar spoke person is an IISER scientist... You guys need to help me in seminar preparations.. Well I don't know about other research scholars so it's just us to make the whole arrangements...

Me - don't worry sir... Everything will be done...

Biswa - yes sir..

Randhir sir - hmm ok then I am going to ask Dixit sir about the seminar banner... Till then you guys search a topic and then show me....

We - yes sir.....

That day in the afternoon Randhir sir was in a meeting with our department's teachers and for the upcoming seminar we took a break from our work and started preparing our ppt... I needed a book for it so I decided to go to library and return back before Randhir sir comes back....

I immediately went to library and after entering the register I went to the third floor... I started searching for that book... I searched and searched but couldn't find it... Even asked the librarian about it but she told that just two days back someone issued the latest edition...

I was really disappointed but still for a last time I again searched the book... Even an old edition will be ok for me...

But nothing came to my hand... I sighed and turned around but someone collided with me and a book fell down from his hand...

I said sorry and bent down and picked up the book... And to my surprise it was the same physiology book that I was searching for...

I looked at him and asked - umm  you are a zoology student but I have never seen you in our department... I said with a confusion....

He - no no I am a physics research scholar... Actually someone had hid this book in our physics section... But it came to my hand so I just came to keep it in Zoology section....